ch5

The sun came up and it was already Saturday. The sports teacher woke up and looked up to the clock "12 pm ... I slept quite a while humm ... I'm lucky there's no work today ... so hungry ...", as he mumbled this he got out of the bed and started to walk in the room's door direction, but a sudden pain hit him which made him return to the bed in a fraction of seconds. He still remembered what had happened the night before "Fuck ..". Tadaomi regretted himself from falling out in the creature's trap so easily, also he didn't knew how he got home, but you don't need to be a genious to know how he got there, it was quite obvious. "Ah ... Why me ...", feelings started to come back, but, what kind of feels? He didn't quite knew either.

Karasuma took a deep breath and tried to forget everything for a little bit, he then got up one more time and, ignoring the pain, headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As he washed his body he remembered all the pleasure he had felt the night before and gently rubbed his butt cheeks "Ah .. It still hurts a bit ... that thing .. Ah! I'm so stupid! Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!". After he finished his bath he put on some comfortable clothes and headed to the kitchen, he was opening the fridge when a sudden knock on the door stopped him from doing so. He sighed and walked towards the door to open it, he didn't usually had visits so he thought it couldn't be something really important, "If it's publicity I'm not interes—" the figure in front of him made him gulp really hard.

"What the hell are you d—" his lips were suddenly shut with a tentacle.