Touch 💛

//FLUFF
George sat in front of Clay, his back fused to Clay's stomach. The couple where watching a movie in silence.
"Hey Clay, do you have any tattoos?" George suddenly said, turning around to look at him and sit in Clay's lap.
"Yeah, I have quite a few actually" Clay replied eyes still glued to the screen.
"Can I see?" George asked.
This is when Clay broke his gaze from the TV, to look at George.
"Sure, I guess" Clay responded
Clay then proceeded to take his hoodie off, and pulled the hem off his shirt up slightly to, reveal a tattoo that looked like patches with flowers around it.
"Awwww, is that patches?"George said in a pitched voice
"Yeah, I got this like 6months before you came, to Florida" Clay said, pushing his shirt down again and, tilted his head slightly to reveal, another tattoo behind his ear; it was a small smile.
"I kinda expected that one tbh" George giggled a little.
"Yeah, well it my brand so, what you expect?" Dream questioned rhetorically.
George laughed, as Dream turned his head back around.
"You got any tattoos?" Dream questioned
"Um, yeah 1 my friend convinced, me to get it in college" George smiled
"Show me" Dream spoke.
George stood up off Clay's lap and turned around to reveal a small heart next, to the number 404 on the back of his neck.
"What does the heart represent?" Dream asked
"You" George turned back around, smiling
"That's sweet but, 2 questions. 1-When did you get that and 2-What friend convinced you to get that?" Dream asked quizzically.
"1-I got it like 3 weeks ago and 2-Sapnap" George spoke sitting back down in his, original spot on Dream's lap.
"Oh ok" Clay said relaxing down on the bed.
and that's how the couple spent the rest of their night, watching movies and showing each other scares and tattoos, tell the story behind each and every one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this sucks I kinda, lost motivation at the end. Anyway I hope you liked it.
Words - 349