⚠️🔞⚠️Twelve⚠️🔞⚠️

Heartless Mafia
Part 12

"Until I found you... my saviour" he pulled away from the hug and looked at you. He frowned as he saw the tears that were falling down on your face.

"Hey... why are you crying?" He asked you worriedly as he came closer to you, wiping away your tears. caressing your cheek.

You clear your throat, you hold his hands. Kissing his palms "you're suffering a lot and... it hurts me" you lied to him.

When the fact that his words really breaks your heart. You can feel how crumpled your heart is. You fake a smile on your face as you look at his puffy red eyes.

'I don't mind getting hurt just for you Kookie. As long as I can see that lovely face of yours everyday'

you say as you swallow the pain inside you.

"Are you sure, Princess?"

You laugh a little as you see how worried he is. "Don't worry Jungkook, I'm 100% sure. I'm okay..." you boop his nose.

Then you went silent, scanning his angelic face. "I can see how deeply you're in love with her..." you say as you look into his eyes. Switching between the two of them.

He just smiles at you.

Not answering to you.

For a moment everything went silent. You both stared at each other's eyes.

Slowly Jungkook leaned over to you before he gently pressed his lips on you.

The moment your lips touch you can feel the butterflies in your tummy, vanishing the pain inside you immediately.

You didn't take even a second to return his kiss. His right hand made its way to your neck and deepened the kiss.

He lifted you up and sat you on his lap. With your legs wide open on each side of his waist. He brought you closer by gripping your ass.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Slowly his hand unbuttoned one by one the red dress pyjama that you wore. You let him do anything to you.

He pulled away from the kiss and the pyjamas off your shoulder revealing a black silk undergarments. He smirked when he saw that, throwing away your pyjamas on the floor.

He brought both of his hands to your covered breast and squeezed them gently. You let out a soft moan. Biting your lower lip.

He went to your neck, giving you hot and wet kisses. Slowly he unclasped your bra and took it off you and tossed it away.

Both of his hands made their way to your breast again and caressed them. His thumbs drew circles on your hard nipples.

You close your eyes and throw your head back as you feel the warmth of his tongue swirling around your nipple.

His right hand caresses your hot core slowly. You flinched at the moment he pinched your wet core from the outside.

"Jungkook..." you moaned as you grasped his hair. He ripped your underwear off you and inserted two fingers inside you.

You scream because of the sudden moves by Jungkook. He kisses you as he keeps on pumping his fingers in and out of you.

"Ah! I can't hold it anymore!" He quickly removes his sweatpants and boxers "ride me princess" he demands and you obey him.

You slide his hard member into you and start to move up and down "look at you princess, your moves like a pro. Give me more baby..." he says as he squeezed your ass.

He bit his lower lip, looking at how your breast bounced. Then his gaze changed to you, you frown as you felt his grip on your waist and he started to pound into you harder.

The living room was loud with the sound of skin slapping and both of you and Jungkook's moans.

"Jungkook I'm... close" you can't talk properly because of the hard thrust that Jungkook gives you.

"Come for me princess..."

He groaned as he felt your wall clenched around his hard member. Then you feel his erection twitch.

He released his seeds inside you. Which you didn't realize at all because you are too busy catching your breath. He pulled out of you.

You dropped your head on his shoulder, both of you were breathing heavily. He caresses the back of your body. You rested your forehead on his.

'I love you Kookie... I love you...'

You pecked his lips. He tucked your hair behind your ears before caressing your cheek and slowly he brought you to his embrace.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️END⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The next day

Jimin pov

You and Yoongi were sitting inside the car. Waiting for y/n to come out of the house. You keep on tapping the steering wheel.

"So hyung, does she really looks like Luna?" You asked Yoongi out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

Yoongi didn't look at you and he just nodded.

"You've got to be kidding me hyung..." he shook his head.

"So does that means-"

"keep it quiet she's here" he cuts you off as soon as he sees y/n approaching you guys, smiling sincerely at the both of you.

"What the freaking fish toe, she's fucking looks the same as Luna hyung!" Your small breathtaking eyes grow a lot bigger.

Then your gaze exchanged from her to Yoongi, whose eyes darted at y/n. You hold his shoulder. Grip on them gently.

"Are you okay hyung?" He looks at you, gulping slowly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks" he smiled slightly at you. You just nodded. Tapping his shoulder.

No one pov

"Are you seriously asking me to meet you at 8 am in the morning? In this old factory?"

She crossed her arms on her chest. Feeling annoyed. "Yes I am..." he walked around her and smirked.

"What do you want?" She questioned him.

"We didn't get to finish our business last time..."

He smirked once again. Standing in front of her, with his hands inside his pocket. "Tell me what exactly you want?"

"Jungkook... I want Jungkook..." her facial expression changed. She gritted her teeth. Then she looked at the guy in front of him. This time it was her who was smirking.

"Partner?" She strokes her hand out. Raising one of her eyebrows. That guy smiled at her and accepted her handshake.

"partner" *smirk*