T H R E E - L U N C H W I T H H I M

"I'm sorry?" Hailey replied, ensuring she had heard him correctly.

"Let's have lunch. There's a restaurant just a few blocks away. We can take a walk and get some fresh air." He stated, getting up from his chair.

She couldn't help but wonder if her boss was really that bored or if he just wanted someone to talk to. Not that she wanted to turn down his offer, but she couldn't say no to him. He was her boss and if he wanted to have lunch with her, who was she to decline?

"Uh, sure."

After sending a quick raincheck text to Zach, she followed Romeo outside the building.

She folded her lips between her teeth as they walked on the sidewalk of the busy street.

Glancing up at the blue sky, Romeo breathed, "It's a beautiful day."

She nodded in agreement, "Yeah."

The rest of the walk was silent. Both of them had no idea what to talk about so they kept quiet and just basked in the warm air as they walked.

She stole a few glances at him. He was clad in a full black suit. His trousers neatly hugged his toned thighs and his muscular biceps seemed to be bursting through his sleeves. Her eyes fell to his butt as her steps slowed and she walked behind him. He was one of the most sexiest man she had ever seen.

Finally, they arrived at the restaurant and they both decided to order mashed potatoes and baked chicken.

After getting their meals, they found an empty table on the outside.

"Have you ever been to this restaurant?" He questioned, opening his food box.

She shook her head, "No, I've never even heard of here."

"I think you should eat here sometime. The food here is delicious." He suggested before taking a bite of his chicken leg.

Her eyes fell to his chewing lips and she bit her own, sulking back into her chair. She hadn't realized how long she had been staring at his luring mouth until he noticed she hadn't opened her food.

"Eat," He stated, with a chuckle, pulling her out of her daze.

She laughed nervously and proceeded to open her food. The delicious smell filled her nostrils and she felt her stomach grumble. She hadn't realized how hungry she actually was.

"So, do you have a boyfriend, Hailey?" Romeo questioned, staring expectedly at her.

"Um, no," She replied in uncertainty. Why did he want to know?

Romeo found it hard to believe that she didn't have a boyfriend. She was a fine woman and she had a sweet personality. How could she not have a boyfriend? Several men must be dying to have her.

"How come?"

Clearing her throat anxiously, she responded, "I'm just not ready for a relationship."

He cocked a brow, "Are you saying that you've never had a boyfriend?"

She giggled, "No, that's not what I meant. I've had three boyfriends. It's just that I've been heartbroken too many times and I guess I'm still healing."

He nodded in understanding, taking a chunk of his potatoes, "So, what about your sex life?"

His question surprised her and suddenly, she began to choke. She held her tummy as she coughed continously.

"Are you alright?" He inquired, placing a hand on her back.

She nodded in response as she continued to cough.