C.1 Finding Out

Kurama/talking
I =Naruko cuz she's the mc

Team 7 age
Kakashi:29
Naruko:25
Sasuke:14
Sakura:14
(The unborn child who was a boy died together with his parent(Minato and Kushina) and Kurama Ying Yang was sealed into Naruko who was the first born so I'm order to keep herself safe she pretend to be the unborn child by faking everything including her name,her age using genjutsu)
Naruko=femnaruto(except she was born earlier)
________________

Why do I keep feeling dizzy and vomiting every day,Kurama.I been feeling like this for a month,even in front of my favourite food.Lastly,I keep craving for sour,spicy and sweet food also I getting so fat from all the food that I ate.

Kit,I need tell you something important.You're pregnant for 3 months now.

Stop joking,Kurama.You know that I'm still virgin plus I never done that before,so tell me am I dying or what and how long I have in this world.

Kit,I am not joking.You remember three month ago when you're partying at the club with your boy version.You were being pounded by 'guys',but I can't take on my physical form at that time since I use that jutsu for you to be my next successor,only when you're done that I finally managed to take on my physical form and take you home.Beside your period haven't came for two months. I'm sorry, kit

It's okay,Kurama but you should tell me earlier.Kurama,can we go to your homeland?I don't feel safe at here since the akatsuki are coming after me.'I thought that fox don't have period'thought Naruko.

Sure,kit but don't you want to inform other before you leave?

Okay,Kurama.

At the Hokage's office
(They don't know that Naruko is a girl and her actual name is Naruko)

Baa-chan, can you ask the anbu to bring to the people that I listed in this paper to came here.I need to tell you guys something that are very important.After that,the people that are close to Naruto start caming to the office.When all of them have arrived,Sasuke questioned Naruto 'What is it,dobe?Is this one of your prank again'. No teme, but I'm here to tell you guys that I'm leaving.'WHY' is what they all said.I quickly think of something reasonable and I said'I have a sensei that can help me to control the kyuubi chakra and he will only train me if I follow him and he doesn't want any akatsuki members chasing him so in order to keep both of us safe from any threats,he suggested me to train me at somewhere far from the Konoha.' 'How do you know that he is not a threat or some sort of enemy 'asked Kakashi. It's because he is the one to raise me since I was very young 'Ok,Naruto I will give you my permission but promise me to return safely' Don't worry Baa-chan I will surely return safely.I will came back after a few year.After that,they all said goodbye to me and even had a separation party.I will sure miss them a lot.Bye Konoha.

(A/N:I will mainly focus on Naruko and Akatsuki only )
546 word hehe this is my first fan fic