Enjoy :)

Part 1 - Happy moments...

 The baby's cries filled the silent room as its tears streamed down its face, slowly calming down. "Look at her, such a beautiful baby girl, congratulations you two!" The nurse happily congratulated, looking over at the worn-out mother and the relieved father. "May I have a look at my daughter?" The mother weakly asked with a tired smile on her face, holding out her arms for her beloved baby girl. The nurse nodded, carefully handing over the baby to her mother.

 "She's got both your eyes and hair Rika..." the father smiled, gently combing through the mother's soft light brown locks of hair, gently kissing her on the temple. "And she's got your beautiful smile Sora..." she said, hugging the girl close to her. "I'll leave you guys alone, I'll be back with some papers for you guys to fill out before you head out," the nurse said as she leaves the happy family in the room.

*If only happy moments like this last forever...*

Time-skip... (4 years)

*CRASH*

 "How could you do this to me- to us, Sora! With- with that WENCH!?" The mother screamed, the crashing of plates, cutlery, and cooking equipment echoed throughout the once happy home. "N-no! Rika, you misunderstand-" "How could I misunderstand when there's proof lying right there!" She cried, pointing towards the phone showing pictures of Sora intensely kissing another girl at what looks like a club.

 "You- you told me you would be going out with some workmates! I trusted you!" She screamed, her hands on her face cupping the never-ending tears that rolled down her face. "I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing, I'm so sorry Rika please, please give me another chance... I beg of you, I love you and our baby girl so much" he reasoned, guilt quickly taking over his actions as slowly reaches out to the woman, carefully holding her as she cries in his arms.

 What had not occurred to them was a certain little girl peeking through the stair gaps, who had seen and heard all of what had happened. Not knowing what to do she silently climbed back up the stairs back to her room to play with her dolls thinking of what happened between her two usually loving parents...

 The next morning started out silent, unbearably silent. The light brown-haired girl sat near her mother as she was fed, glancing over at her father's unattended seat wondering where he might've gone after last night. "Honey, your father's not here at the moment, he's at work" the mother quietly said wiping off the excess food on the little girl's mouth. The brown-haired girl only nodded, half paying attention to her food as she played with her favorite stuffed white bear sitting on her lap.

 As night came to, Sora finally had come home, slightly drunk with his cheeks slightly dusted in pink. He entered the living room where the small child was playing and had given her a small tired smile as he then retreated to their bedroom.

And for that night, the house was silent once more.

Part 2 - When will she come back home?

 It's been a year and a few months since the incident between her parents had happened. She's 5 years turning 6 in another month, 'everything's normal again, how it was like before...' the little girl thought and smiled to herself as she hugged her white bear lovingly. "Hey Teddy, I wish we had a sister or brother, it's lonely with just us..." she whispered as her light ash grey eyes looked into her bear's black beaded eyes.

 They stared into each other's eyes for a while until her stomach growled filling the once quiet room, her eyes widened a bit before she dropped her bear and hugged her stomach. "Time to eat" she quietly said as she held her bear by the arm and searched for her parents to eat.