꧁001.꧂

(A/N: copied this from my smut book. in case the new readers are confused. enjoy <3)

ughh... not again this damn water tap! it's dripping again. i guess i have to call the mechanic, like i did a week ago. that's annoying.

i'm not fucking paying for an incompetent man that just screws around the pipe not knowing anything.

"hey, it's y/n again, the water tap is dripping. you know my address." "sure, i'll be there in ten"

what the actual fuck? this guy wasn't the old man from last week. he sounded young and pretty cool. never mind.

i waited for exactly nine minutes, then the door bell rang. i was quiet excited.

what does he look like? good looking or like a loser? no idea.

fuck! i didn't change my clothes! i wear grey sweatpants with a black hoodie.

ugh.. anyways. i'm fucking hot.

"hello" my eyes widen as i see the guy. he's tall and has a wifebeater on.  the guy also wears black trousers.

his hair are dirty blond and tattoos are all over his arm.

"hey" i state bored. i really try not to jump at his hips.

like- oh my god this man is so hot, his eyes stare into my soul.

"so, where's the problem?" the problem? the problem is in my panties, that are fucking wet.

how can i get so horny for looking at someone once..?

"wh- what?" "where the problem is." "oh yeah... uhm it's there in the kitchen. let me show you."

i like it when men are a little rude, but not too much. he said it perfectly.

we walked through the hall way to the kitchen. mr. no name placed the tool case on the counter.

his muscles showed up and i almost melted away.

"oh yeah... this is pretty wet." he mumbles. we, wet?? is he doing that to me with purpose??!!?

"mhm" i answer. i can tell that the guy absolutely knows that i'm turned on.

he smirks while opening the tool case. what would he do with this fingers on my body... those fucking hands.

"well" the guy walked over to me and just stared at me like two inches away from me.

"fuck it" he mumbles. what the hell is going on right now??

he crashes his lips onto mine and reaches his hands out to my waist. i reply the kiss. i can tell that he was glad about that.

his hands made their way up to my neck, one stopped at my boob. he began to squeeze it, without breaking the kiss.

i felt his tongue exploring my mouth as he pulled me closer to himself.

we let go and just watched how we both were breathing heavily. a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"why did you stop" i ask frustrated. "so do you prefer me fucking you on the counter? i don't think so, huh?" WHAT? fucking me? is he serious? but hey, when he offers that, why can't i have fun?

plus he is super hot. i don't know if he has a hundred of other chicks, but i don't give a shit.

"no" i said quickly. i gave him a follow me look. he almost began to drool.

i smiled when i walked out of the room, making sure he followed me. he did. damn.

no idea how, but a little time later we were in my bedroom. the guy pushed me against the wall beside my bed.