꧁005.꧂

i woke up, feeling a arm wrapped around my waist. my hands supported my upper body, so i could turn around in my bed, to face nate. i smiled at the peaceful sleeping boy.

his soft brown hair covered one of his eyes, so i lifted my hand and wiped it a away. instead of putting my hand back down, i dug it into his fluffy hair. his grip around my waist tightened, a little grin grew on nate's face.

"morning" he muttered, barely opening his eyes.
"hi" i mumbled quietly.
"you good?"
"of course" i smiled, looking up at him, his blue eyes locking in with mine.

"how'd you sleep?" i asked, braking the silence.
"good, what about you?"
"yeah, me too." i groaned, rolling over my bed.
a quiet chuckle left nate's lips, making me look at him confused.

"let's go get food, i'm hungry" i said, getting out of the bed. i looked down at myself, having a hoodie and sweatpants on.
"well, we didn't have sex last night." i stated, not remembering anything from yesterday.
"how do you know?" a smirk appeared on nate's face.
"i wouldn't have taken my clothes back on, i'm too lazy for this shit." i laughed, taking his hand, and leaving the room together.

downstairs, we got some cereal and took place on the couch. my head was resting in the crook of his shoulder shoulder, while talking and eating. we found a few topic's that we both liked.

after finishing the food, we went upstairs and laid back down onto my bed. glad he was as lazy as me.

nate took out his phone to check the time, and soon widened his eyes.

"holy fuck. i just realized that it's two pm already, and my mom is gonna kill me, i should've been studying already. i actually don't really care about my grades but you know..."
"yeah of course, don't worry. i'm failing too."
we both laughed.
"can i have your number? i really enjoyed the time with you. but, if you want it to be just a hangover-"
"shut up" i mumbled, pulling him closer.
he liked my attitude, and i liked him for liking it. (that were a lot of likes lmao)

his hand lifted my chin up, making me look into his beautiful eyes. he moved his head down to mine and kissed me. i was so drunk last night, that i forgot what a good kisser he was. but not as good as vinnie....

i threw the thought of him in the back of my head and melted into nate's grip. his hand was pulling me up, making me sit on his lap.

"shit, i'd love to continue, but i really have to leave now." nate mumbled between my kisses.

"yeah, probably.."
"don't look at me like this!" he chuckled, making me blush.

the way he was looking at me was just giving me butterflies.

nate was just slipping on his shoes, while i typed in my number into his phone.

we went downstairs another time and walked over to the front door.

"i'll text you" nate smiled, opening the door.
i nodded, returning the smile.
i didn't expect it, but nate leaned in and kissed me one last time. i kissed him back and honestly didn't want to let go. but something felt strange, so i let go, seeing that we've been stared at.

i quickly looked at avani, who was staring at us, with a cookie in her mouth.
"nope, i'm not gonna ask." she mumbled.

nate and i began to laugh, before he got out of the house. i closed the door behind him, squeaking.