Chapter 4-

Chapter 4- Ricardo Rodríguez.

I just reached yard, I walked into the living room expecting to see the marje but the lights and everything was switched off.

Why did she want me home?

I ran up the stairs missing a couple steps each time before checking mums room, she was curled up in bed breathing gently. I just had to smile, I love her so much man. I pecked her lips and then went to the bathroom to freshen up. All the way through my shower all i could think about was Adriana. I have bin feeling her for time but she was with that prick. I didn’t really bother me at first because I had my trusty Whore to keep my mind of her and my d*ck happy. But now I couldn’t help but want her to be mine, all mine.

I climbed out and oiled my body and put on some boxers and Red nose day socks ;)

I towel dried my hair and tied it back into a ponytail. I want to hear Adriana voice again, Imma bell her real quick. After a few rings she answered.

“Hello, who’s dis”

“Ricardo”

“Oh” she sounded surprised. I’ve never called her before.

“What you doing b”

“Lying in bed” If she was in my bed…Wow! “You’re so confusing Ricardo” I laughed.

“How”

“Today at the party you was bare screwing me”

“What when you dry sexing my don Jerome” I said rudely.

“I wasn’t dry sexing him” she said defensively.

Hmmmmm”

“Some ones jealous”

“Yeah I was actually” I’m not afraid to admit it, Mans still a badman!

“WHAT!, why?”

“When you figure it out holla, I’m gone yeah” I locked.

I’m not even going to stunt, when she was dancing with Jerome it pissed me off, when she was sitting on Carlos hugging and kissing him it pissed me off, that’s why I called him into the kitchen to cuss him but he just found it funny, when she wouldn’t tell Marcos and Carlos what Rion done to her it pissed me off and when she was lying on the passage floor with Reece on top of her whilst she was moaning it FUCKING PISSED ME OFF!

I rolled myself a spliff and bunned on my ones, Wheres Carlos at fam, it’s like one in the morning. I dashed the remainders of my spliff out the window and went to go check on Ellé.

Who you on the phone to at this time bruv”

My friend, Now get out” she said dashing a teddy at me, which missed due to her bent aim.

“Yeah what’s there name” I said kissing my teeth. “I might now her, I have a connection with most of your friends” I said wiggling my eyebrows and humping the air.

“EURGHHHHH your do disgusting” I laughed and grabbed her phone.

I read the caller ID; Hayden.

“So Hayden’s, Lacey yeah” I said before putting the phone to my ear.

“Don’t call this number again Blud” I put it on loud speaker.

Llow it, who dis” – Dis Youtes getting to brave, he don’t understand I will duppy man.

“Her Brother” he laughed.

“Put your sexy sister on the phone, I need to plan the day I pop her cherry” – Nah he’s trying to violate. Ellé jaw dropped- she looked angry. I was too!

“Ona level, I will fuck you up, state your ends and tag”

“Wimbledon, Young Lopz, who are you doe?”-He voice had too much attitude.

“Reckless blud, Brixton”

“Shit” he mumbled before locking off. Pussy.

Don’t talk to that boy again, yah hear” she kissed her teeth.

“Oh I’m not his a fucking prick, now can you get out I’m tired” she said shoving me out the door.

Watch me and him, I will find him then fuck Him up. I know his ends and his Tag, this should be easy. He fucked with the wrong boy. I’m Reckless, EVERYONE KNOWS RECKLESS; don’t fuck with me coz I will feel no way to chop your rarse up and feed you to Danger (my Pit-bull)! 

Everyone Knows My main Boys:

Carlos

Jayden

Marcos

Tyreese

Zane

Courtney

Prince

Jerome

Lance

Ryan

Were suttin like HOOD CELEBS !

*

Just wanted you to know more about Ricky and his feelings towards Adriana....

Comment and Vote.. NEXT Chapter soon Come