the incident.

the beautiful sun was coming up, shining light into our main character's eyes.

her hair was grey, and she had flaming red eyes, with a horn on the left side of her forehead.
her name was 𝐄𝐫𝐢.

Eri Aizawa.

after the horrible trauma, 10 years ago, eri finally got to recover mentally. but did she recover p h y s i c a l l y?..

anyways! eri got up from her bed.

she yawned and looked at the clock.
        —“ 1pm....i should be getting
               ready.... „

the greynette yawned.

she walked over to her closet, and started to look around for clothes.

finally, she found some!
eri was wearing a tucked in Pink shirt, with cuffed up jeans and an old belt.
she put on her hat, then walked out of her room.

“ dad! mom! i'm
  going to school! „

she yelled.

“ goodluck,
    sweets! „

Emi answered.
Aizawa smiled warmly and gave a heads up to eri.

she grabbed her lunchbag, along with her backpack then ran out, running to UA.

           —“ am i really gonna
                  get in UA... „

she got a bit upset but generally smiled.

                     —

as she walked into the building, going to take the hero exam, she felt a bit...nervous.

eri was walking with her head down and then bumped into - some old friends.

“ ah! i'm sorry! „

she backed away and smiled awkwardly.

“ ugh...watch where you're going- eri? „

a quite familiar voice..

“ eh.. Kota?! Katsuma?! Tamashiro?! are you guys gonna apply for UA too?! „

she got a bit excited but didnt really show it, she was shocked at most.

“ heh, yep! „
tamashiro replied as the other 2 nod.

“ i really hope we get in the same class! i gotta dash, see you! „

she then ran, and chuckled.

“ she's.....awesome.„

kota mumbled

“ hey! world to izumi! „

tamashiro snapped his fingers infront of the black haired's face.

“ kota, you okay? „

shimano awkwardly whispered.

kota nod then started walking away, the other 2 were chuckling and then started running after him.

                     —

after the exam, eri was walking out of the room, thinking, will she ever get in UA like that?

the red eyed walked into the girls changing room and saw more of her friends!

“ Satsuki?! Queen Beam?! „

eri got so excited she jumped on one of them.

“ kero- eri-san be more careful! „
satsuki got up and pat eri.

“ hah- sorry! „ she chuckled nervously.

“ how are cha, eriz? „
beam smirked.

eri gave a thumbs up as she was changing into her hero costume.

after everyone was done, they were all infront the real exam's barrier.

eri's hero costume was indeed...interesting

she was wearing a red cloak, red lastic shirt, and it was kind of similar to Uravity's tight costume.

“ ARE YOU ALL READY?! „
Present Mic yelled.

everyone yelled yes, as their throats slipped.

“ THEN GO! „
he laughed.

eri knew what he meant and started running to all the robots.

but kota was faster then her, he snatched her and then killed the bot behind her.

“ put me down! „
she pushed him away.

“ calm down, beautiful. you're coming with me. „
he smiled warmly. 

after eri finally got away, she got atleast 10 robots.

katsuma was injured and getting chased by the most dangerous bot, eri was gonna go save him but then- AH!!!!!! she scraped her knee and teared a bit of her costume, making it showing her stomach, neck, and thighs. she didn't care anyway.

eri was injured, like her legs were bloody hell, one of her arms was bleeding. but she cant give up.

she wanted to be a hero!

eri ran, and ran, and ran, she grabbed shimano's hand and ran once again.

eri hid the injured boy in an alley, trying to rewind him.
but they didn't have enough time! eri just put the boy to rest then ran out to kill the robot.

she toke a deep breath and ran towards the killer robot.

she rewinded the whole robot and eventually made it into little pieces, she was exhausted but then-

*BAM!*

everything went black....

“ eri?! eri! „

. . .