part 4

A/N: sorry for the long break, I had a lot of pressure from school and life.

Also: smut warning😋❤

Lou's Pov:
The weekend is here.
I got up early so I will have time to get ready for the trip.
It has been a while since Debbie and I traveled together but today is not like the other trips, we have people with us so I have to stay cool.
I put on black simple shirt and leggings and I was kinda ready.
After putting a little make-up I went downstairs and started to make some sandwiches.

Tammy and Lana was already awake but they were taking a shower so I was on my own in the living room.
After I was done with the sandwiches I sat on the couch and watched some TV.
I was bored and I realized that I have 30 minutes to spend cause we said we are leaving at 8 o'clock.
I opened my phone and played on one of my games but I got bored again so I called Debbie.

"Hello sunshine"
"Someone is in a good mood"
"Well yeah who wouldn't like to go on a trip with her best friend, her best friend's daughter, her love and her lover's family?"
"Honey we talked about it, if you want to talk again we will but not right now"
"Yeah yeah I know"
"Great. So why did you called?"
"Well I just called to say I love you"
"You know my answer to you, I can't say it out loud"
"I know. And don't worry you'll say it to me later"
"Yes I will"
"Sooooo what are you wearing?"
"Oh no you'll see, I'm not saying to you. You will" Debbie stopped and then whispered, "you'll get horny its your favorite color on me"
"Oh lord are you wearing RED?"
"You'll see"
"No Debb-"
Debbie cut the call and I was in shock.
'Lou you need to learn how to wait. See you in an hour'
She send me this message and I couldn't help but smile.

We were on our way when the clock hit 8 and Lana put on some music.
We were having fun, we talked and sang for about an hour and then we arrived.
Claude picked some river for us and we didn't even bother to ask him why this one.
We got out of the car just as The ocean family arrived and there she is.
She got out of the car wearing this red sport bra and leggings with low ponytail and sunglasses.
I was mesmerized by her look.
She walked over to me and just stood next to Claude with apparently talked with Tammy next to me.
"So yeah yeah you are right.
Wait Claude back me up at this one. Lou, Debbie, you guys need to be nice to each other. Every time we meet you two almost never talk. You are working together so be nice, you can't always be cold and talk only about work."
"Tammy is right. Sweetheart Lou is a nice person, be nice to her"
Debbie nodded in agreement and smiled at me.

As we started walking in the river Debbie and I started to talk.
"I love you too."
"Ohhhh you really do?"
"Omg shut up you know I do."
She smiled at me and I smiled back.
We talked and walked beside the beautiful river just like everyone else.
I loved how she sounded, it was angelic somehow.
Suddenly I fell down.
"Lou!" Debbie yelled and immediately got down and helped me.
"Omg Lou are you ok???"
Tammy ran and everyone stopped and walked over me.
"I'm fine I'm fine!" I got up with a few red marks on my pale white skin and I saw Debbie and she was worried.
After I said I'm fine like 20 times Tammy got back to where Claude was and everyone got back to their places and conversations.
Debbie was silent.
"Honey what's wrong?"
She didn't answer.
"Debbie sweetie please answer me"
"Lou I just love you and I want to be with you but I'm a cowered."
I stopped walking and held Debbie's hand so she stopped as well and I waited to everyone to walk around the corner.
I took her ner the stone wall and kissed her.
She kissed me back with passion and love.
"First of all shut up. You are not a cowered and even if you are you are my cowered. Second of all you don't have do decide right now what to do. I'm fine even if it'll take you another year to get the nerve to do it."
Debbie look at me and kissed me gently on my forehead.
"Lou you are the most pure person to walk on this planet"
"Oh I know, I know"
She smirked at me and we walked together towards the others.