Chapter 2 Dakoto Acting SUS

Dakoto awoke in a clean white room, she fluttered her eyes open and looked around. The room seemed to be empty, her eyes drifted, desperately looking for her phone. "Dearest, you must rest! You had quite a fall when you passed out."

"Is my phone here?"

"No, but I can request for someone to get it for you."

"If that would be possible? Thank you for your hospitality."

"No problem sweet cheeks."

The old lady waddled away to call someone while Dakoto snooped around. She couldn't physically move right now but she could scan the room. There was nothing but white, white, and even more white. Dakoto exhaled deeply letting her posture slump. She wished Dabi was there right now to give her lots of hugs and kisses. ''Little birdy! I got your phone. How many times do I have to tell you to stop overworking your quirk?!" Hawks ranted whilst giving Dakoto her phone. Dakoto simply rolled her eyes, quietly chuckled, and started texting. "HEY!~~ I JUST GOT YOU YOUR PHONE! DON'T IGNORE MEEEEE!" Hawks sulking whined. Dakoto looked at Hawks, then back at her phone. Hawks was extremely offended and stomped dramatically out of the room. She felt bad for ignoring her best friend, but at least she could FINALLY text Dabi. Dakoto aggressively typed a long paragraph out to Dabi whilst murmuring to herself about how lame the heroes were (besides hawks). She was so involved in texting that she didn't even notice a certain someone walk in. "Hey, I just wanted to check up on you because... why not?" Dakoto jumped at the unknown voice, dropping her phone on the ground. "Sorry I startled you, let me get that for you." A short girl with dark brown apologized whilst grabbing Dakoto's phone. "What did you say your name was?" Dakoto asked, taking her phone. "I am Ryoko Katsumi. I am also a new student? I love your quirk by the way!" Katsumi politely compliment. "Thanks! I don't understand your quirk but the glowing hair thing and the super mega sharp claw thingies are AWESOME!" Dakota fangirls with sparkles.

"Why did you transfer here?" Katsumi asked with a slight tone of suspicion.

"I-uh, came here because, um, I was too good for Shiketsu so I got transferred here!" Dakota fumbled with her words, trying to make her answer sound plausible. "Right... Well, if you need anything just call me!" Katsumi smiled while skipping out of the room. Dakoto exhaled a sigh of relief, her cover was safe and she has gotten a clear image of her target. Dakota smirked to herself, thinking this was going to be another easy mission for her, little did she know... she hasn't seen anything yet.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT WEEK

"i'M sO fAncY~ YoU aLreAdy kNow" Dakoto sang along with Mina, Kiri, and Denki while the rest of the cafeteria is forced to listen to their crackhead energy. The four erupted into a fit of laughter while Bakugou just sat there, sinking into his chair while mumbling angrily. "STOP ACTING LIKE IDIOTS YOU DUMBASSES!" He screeched like a vulture eyeing its prey. Dakoto had become great friends with the 'Bakusquad' and started to grow a liking for them. She still was a villain of course... she just would spare these goofballs in a battle. "Bakugou shut the fuck up. Stop being so loud for once you angry pomeranian." Katsumi bickered with a stern tone. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY GLASSES?!" Bakugou fumed with small sparks flying from his hands.

"Since you didn't hear me the first time let me repeat myself you deaf old piece of shit. BAKUGOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP BEING SO LOUD YOU ANGRY POMERANIAN." Katsumi mocked, staring Bakugou directly in the eyes.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Before Bakugou could explode Katsumi into orbit, Dakoto created a portal underneath him that would send him to the top of Mt. Everest. "That was a bit extra Dako." Kirishima laughed.

"AS CLASS PRESIDENT I DEMAND YOU TO BRING HIM BACK HERE THIS INSTANT BEFORE I REPORT YOU TO A TEACHER," Iida commanded whilst shaking his hand up and down aggressively. "Why~? He was giving me a headache with all his dramatic antics. I also saved another student from going BOOM Mr Glasses Nerd Guy."

"I am your class president Tenya Iida, please follow my direct orders or face the consequences." Iida furiously exclaimed whilst pushing up his glasses, sending a blinding glare Datoko's way.

"Fine." Dakoto groaned disappointedly as she formed another portal. Bakugou fell on the cafeteria floor with a loud THUMP. "Bags not taking him to the recovery girl." Dakoto squealed as soon as Bakugou hit the floor.

"SHOT NOT!" Kirishima yelled while stepping away from the frozen Bakugou.

"SHOT NOT!" Mina followed whilst also hiding behind Dakoto.

"Iida can you take him?" Katsumi pleaded lazily.

"No." Iida walked away. Katsumi took a deep breath to calm her inner rage.

"I'll take him," Katsumi said with a deadpan expression. She grabbed Bakugou and dragged his pathetic body to recovery girl. Bakugou had only been out there for 2 minutes at least and he already had blue lips, crispy hair, and icicles hanging off his nose. "Katsuki Bakugou, you never cease to amaze me with your sheer arrogance," Katsumi mumbled before leaving Bakugou with recovery girl.

(BONUS)

"Ugh, why do my legs have so much carpet burn?" Bakugou complained whilst rubbing his muscular calves. All the Bakusquad started to snicker as Bakugou started reaching his boiling point. "ONE OF YOU DAMN NERDS ANSWER ME! RACOON EYES?! SOY SAUCE HAIR? SHITTY HAIR? DUNCE FACE? SALTY GIRAFFE BITCH?! GLASSES?!" Bakugou screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone burst out in laughter as sparks flew out of Bakugou's hands. "START TALKING OR I START EXPLODING!" Bakugou angrily threatened. Suddenly everyone stopped laughing, fearing for their lives they all pointed at Katsumi. "Yeah, it was me. I dragged you like a rag doll to recovery girl because I was too lazy to carry you." Katsumi giggled.

"Run," Kirishima warned in a serious tone.