How It All Began.

Harry and Louis grew up in different places and two completely different life’s, Harry was living his dream as a fashion designer out of New York City for 5 years, he had moved there from Redditch as he spent most of his childhood being someone he wasn't. He was hiding a big secret he was scared to tell. He was gay. He’d always known it, but he hid it from himself for so long that he started to believe he really was the character he’s played so perfect his whole life. He believed it all day long ‘til he laid down in his bed at night. All the thoughts would flood in his mind taunting him telling him he’s living a lie and that he’s worthless. He’d often find himself crying himself to sleep over it, he was so afraid for people to know who he was he’d over react if someone asked him. He’d smile all the time and act like a boy with a perfect life until he went to lay down. He had started self-harming. He had attempted suicide a few times over this lie he’d been holding his whole life. And refused to say why when people asked. He had a passion though, it was singing. It’s the only thing he’s seemed to like. He was kinda shy though. The people that had heard him sing have said he sings like an angel. It was like his passion, but he was insecure. His friends had urged him to try out for the X-Factor and he denied it so many times… Until one day he was tired of being scared to live his dreams. He went to  auditions in London that week. He sung “Isn’t she lovely”. He made it past auditions and for once was living his dreams until the last eliminations. He was eliminated and it crushed him. He acted like it was alright, but inside he was aching with emotions, but he didn’t want to show it. He acted happy for the winner. It was overwhelming. As he was gathering his belongings getting ready to leave he over heard Simon talking to 4 of the other contestants about how he thought that they’d be a great band which he signed them and they were known as One Direction at this point. Harry only felt worse hearing this. He was angry and upset at all the events that had just occurred. He went home and stayed in his room for a week straight reading up on trends and what the judges look for when picking. He kept coming across the fashion trend he was afraid of it at first, because he thought people would think he was gay, but the thought wouldn’t  leave his mind. He closed the lid of his laptop for about 10 minutes just thinking over why he was so afraid of what he was. He thought about it and asked why it was such a big deal, he had lots of friends who were gay, everyone was okay with how they were what made him any different? He had been dating girls to hide his true self. All the relationships had failed, because all the girls he’d been with didn’t feel complete, they felt that Harry was hiding something and how he was hesitant to say he loved them back. All the thoughts scrambled in his head. Usually the thought went away pretty quickly, but this time it didn’t. It became a desire within minutes. He opened his laptop lid and googled numerous things about sexuality and took an internet test just to make sure. He was infact gay. He then realized he was kind of important, because he was apart of this group called LGBTIQ. He broke down in tears and started to realize how he’d been lying to himself for so long. He didn’t want to hide any longer he messaged his closest friends and told them the news and they were supporting of the whole thing which gave him great relief. He told his family the next day. They were all supporting as well which he knew they would be. A week went by and Harry noticed his life began to change. He suddenly became happy with himself, he was okay for once. Although the X-Factor didn’t work out for him he was okay. He remembered just the week previous that he sort of found an interest to fashion. He grabbed his laptop and began to research the fashion trend.

He became obsessed with it and watched every season of Americas Next Top Model. Over the next few weeks he started a blog on Tumblr and he became an icon in the world of fashion. He started designing clothing and started to sell. Within weeks he became an internet sensation and moved to New York to pursue his beloved career. And that’s how it all started.