Chapter 1

The film starts with another awesome main title, recapping the events of the previous movies. This intro is gonna be a light blue.

We see Peter Parker & Mary Jane in the latter's apartment. Peter has left May's apartment & lives with MJ. He asks her if he should quit being Spider-Man. She says no. She says that while it does mean that they couldn't spend a lot of time together, people need him, he is a hero. Peter then rethinks this choice.

We now see Peter in the Daily Bugle. Jameson is waiting for him in his office. Peter tells him that he's sorry for being late. Jameson, instead of being angry, just tells him what to do, which is to go to OsCorp & interview it's new owner. He gets out of his office. Betty Brant sees that he's sad. She knows why. It was because his best friend Harry was the last owner of OsCorp & going there can make him very sad. She makes him feel comfortable. She gives him the comfort he needed that time.

We now see Peter going to OsCorp. He tells the security that he's here to interview the new owner. We now cut to him in the new owner's office. It is Roderick Kingsley. Peter tells him that he's here to interview him. We now cut to Peter interviewing him. Roderick asks Peter if he likes Spider-Man. Peter says yes. Roderick says that Spider-Man is a menace who deserves to die. Even though Peter didn't like what Roderick told to him, he tells him that he likes him & his personality. Roderick says that he likes Peter & his personality too..