End of the night.

As soon as I did he pushed me on the wall ,  he started taking my clothes off..the both of us were only wearing boxers,he was kissing me..running his hands up and down my body... I could feel he was hard, he knew I was still a virgin..  he told me that he loved me for a long time and that he wanted me all for himelf, he wanted to be my first time , he put a collar on my neck and took his boxers off, it was so big...when he did I got shy but he turned me around and started slowly kissing my back , he dragged me on his bed and told me that since it was my first time he would have been gentle..while he was kissing my neck he lowered my boxers and started fucking my ass

I couldn't stay silent , he was making me feel so good , he made me feel like noone ever did

I couldn't stay silent , he was making me feel so good , he made me feel like noone ever did...he told me to get on my knees , i gave him a blowjob , he was pulling my hair and calling me a slut and it turned me on even more , when he came in my mouth he put a vibrator in my ass and started sucking me, i couldn't help but moan, that night he used me for so long , untill i could barely stay awake . When he finished playing with me i only remember him saying " Good boy, I love to be your owner , noone can touch you ever again ,now you're mine" .  

When i woke up in the morning Ryoto was holding me and i saw wearing one of his shirts , after i fell asleep he probably gave me one  so i wouldn't have felt cold during the night , not long after me he woke up too and hugged me immediately , he t...

When i woke up in the morning Ryoto was holding me and i saw wearing one of his shirts , after i fell asleep he probably gave me one  so i wouldn't have felt cold during the night , not long after me he woke up too and hugged me immediately , he told me he loved me and kissed me softly, i was still tired so i went back to sleep , after a couple hours he woke me up and gave me breakfast on his bed . He was qalready dressed up , he told me to go get a shower and change my clothes too , when i was ready he took me ouf for our first official date in Akihabara , we spent the day together and started dating officially.