Here Where You Belong..

Soft Brussels...

Honeymoon Suite,

Tee woke up to a soft duvet under him, with his eyes still closed he feel himself on the soft mattress, Tee then feels ticklish around his tummy seems like wet butterfly kisses landed on his tummy. now eyes wide awake he sees Darvid is giving him tummy kisses, soft rubbing and Tee even hears Darvid whisper gently to his unborn child in Tee's tummy, loves promises while kissing the tummy. 

Darvid POV...

I can't believe that My angel is having another angel growing inside of him... Thank You God for this blessing, I promise, I will never make my angels cried or runner away again. I love you so much, my angels.                                              Pov End.

Tee sees what Darvid is doing to him, Tee's eyes start to cries...

Husshh!!...baby don't cry, please I am so sorry, Please don't cry love ....

Darvid climbs up to face Tee, Baby... Love ... Tee Please don't cry naa.... I am so sorry Love, Please Forgive me naa...LOve . Darvid had both of his palms on the side of Tee's face, Tee is still crying messed. Darvid tries to kiss his angel but Tee pushes him hard away from Tee's body...

No...!.No...!.. go away, You are so evil, Don't ever touch me with your dirty hands, Your evil attention, I will never forgive you! how dare you play with my feeling and even bet on sleeping with me, don't you think I know what you and your scoundrel friends bet on.... ME!!...ME!!....I felt so dirty when I heard your so-called VICTORY parade and your claim betting. I feel disgusted by you. Leave Me Alone!...

Baby... Love...Tee baby.... No..No it's not ALL TRUE. Yes, I admitted it was a bet with friends but baby the moment I woke up, I have already told myself that You were never a bet to me .... you are my soulmate love!... My Missing Angel.... My life. please baby I am so sorry love please give me a chance to prove it naa... 

Tee....is in dilemma now, should he believe what is Darvid telling him or just make a dash to the door, leave this place. 

Baby.... love... come, get up you must be hungry by now naa? you did sleep quite long almost 3 hours baby, 

Tee can believe he sleeps that long, while it was very comfortable sleeping on these soft mattresses, his back really needs a good rest and maybe a good massage too.

Darvid Call room service for 2 medium well Steak with sauteed veggies and mushroom soup and dessert ... of course MANGO Cheesecake ..Tee's Favorite.

Tee was in the bathroom when the room service came, He sat down and began to eat as he is kinda hungry but his eyes went all around the room. The room seems kinda odd for a bachelor to be in...so he quickly finished his main course and now slowly eating his mango cheesecake when he asks Darvid what kinda room is this room.

Darvid plainly said ..... its a Honeymoon Suite.!!

Tee suddenly choke on his cake, What!!.... Why You booked a honeymoon suite??

Darvid again plainly said because .... I AM ON A HONEYMOON with my wife.!

Tee stops eating, drops his spoon on the floor, stands up, and starts walking to the suite's door but lucky Darvid was an even faster reaction to Tee's action. Darvid wraps Tee's body in his embrace.

Baby..... Love... I know what are you thinking right Now ! but let me explained naaa...

Darvid sat tee on his lap by the bed and start to explain that this whole marriage was just a business join venture and He is Not in Love with his WIFE, His Wife even has her own Love life, a LOVER, They agreed to his arrangement just to keep the nagging parent off their back... Her name is Stella is a Fashion designer about her Lover for more than 5 years now. her Lover is a Photographer, They want to get married but her lover not up to her parent's approval.

Tee doesn't know what to believe now should he trust DArvid or Not. he is Confuse.

Baby.................... is late now, why don't you take a shower and just wear the bathroom robe to sleep naa.. we have a long day tomorrow naa baby.. hmm.

It almost 10.30 pm and Tee is really sleepy right now.  Darvid took his shower after Tee did, when he came out of the bathroom he sees Tee is fighting his sleepy eyes, they looked so tired but Tee is fighting it, Darvid to bed just below Tee's feet and began to massage it. Tee's feet so soft and Darvid massaging it really feels nice. soon Tee is asleep. Darvid saw tee is asleep he grab his phone and call someone ..... that person is his father.

Phone Conversations

Darvid  " hello dad"

Father " yes Son ?... how is your honeymoon going?

Darvid " dad ....I need you to annulled my marriage to stella.....!!

Father " why is that so SON ??!! you must give me A damn GOOD reason for me to annulled it "

Darvid  " dad ...i found him, my angel ! and its a miracle that he is having your GRANDChild right now"

Father " Ohh... are you sure Son ??

Darvid  " Yess.... dad , I am 100 % sure Now, please tell Mom to prepare appropriate things for OUR return later... We will see you in 3 days Dad!!."

Father " Very well Son.... I will inform your mother about this..."

Darvid" thanks dad... I love you n Mom "

Father " Yes.. we love you too Son. Take Care... My grandchild too"

Conversations Ends...

Darvid put the phone down and slips inside the duvets beside Tee.... He is nervous about touching his angel.... but as soon as he is closer to Tee, Tee automatically snuggles close to darvid's chest and utters a soft moan.... Darvid can clearly hear Tee said ..... it so warm mm..... and then let out soft moans breath on darvid neck......

DARVID ..... was surprised, to say the least, he wraps Tee's body closer in his arms and soon drifts to slumber too hugging each other closely.

.

Lullaby to this song in their sleep

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

so see you next epi Dears.  naaa💖❤🤞💋 😘

the picture does NOT BELONG to me... naa the plot IS... 

see yaa..... love2💕

'