Chapter 1

Beggining

《I wont giving any characters because I want it to be a surprise.》

Y/N POV

Hi I'm Y/N Park a 17yrs old high school student. Currently in 12th grade. I'm born and raised in Korea.

I was always known as the rich, famous, helpful, kind and smart student of the school. A good daughter to my parents. A perfect child as they say.

But... always remember that nothing stays the same......

Right now Im at school and its already been 2 months since school started. I'm listening to my teacher in Science while she discuss some stuff. I dont really need to listen because I alredy know all of this but I got to do what I got to do.

After a few words about the assignment the teacher then leave and now its lunch time. I just leave the classroom after fixing my things and walked out the hallway.

Every body looks at me with admiration, making way for me when I walk. Saying hello to me when I pass by. They treat me like a queen but ofcourse every queen has some Jelous bit**es that hate her too.

I'm about to enter the cafeteria when someone threw something at my head. I then heared several gasp. I then fixed my face full of rage to looking innocent, hurt and confused then turned my head to look at the person who hrew it.

"Hey BRAT!" As expected it was no other than nancy. She then smirked at me annoying me so much but I cant fight back so i just looked at her. "Tssk tssk acting innocent arent you?"

"Hey!" I heared someone screamed before I can even speak. I then saw three people walk through the crowd forming around us.

It was my cousin Park Rosè,our best friends Kim Jennie and Jisoo who are sisters.

"Stay the F*ck away from my cousin!" Rosè unnie said. Then pushed nancy out of the way and hide me behind her.

"So what are you gonna do if I dont?" Nancy said with a smug on her face.

"You dont want to find out." Jennie unnie said.

"Remember we're capable of anything." Jisoo unnie said too then nancy rolled eyes and leave.

"Are you okay Y/N" Rosè unnie asked me so i nodd my head.

"Theres nothing to see here so go!" Jisoo unnie said to the people around us and they imedietly scatered away.

"Lets go now." Jennie unnie said then we got into the cafeteria and quickly grab some food. We then sat down to our private area where we're the only one allowed to sit in.

You must be thinking how are we so special? Then ill tell you why.

Jisoo unnie is the daughter of the schools owner and her dad is a CEO so she can easily control things around here. Rightnow shes 19. Shes rich, pretty, smart, sometimes a crackhead but only to us, her friends. People in here doesnt mess with her.

Jennie unnie is the daughter of the President and they own various companies. Shes 19.She is always sweet to us but only us and if its not us she would be cold and careless. She's pretty much the meaning of the word Cool.

Rosè unnie is my cousin on my dad's side and shes 19 her dad owns an Airlines. The biggest one in Asia. Shes always sweet and protective of me like an older sister would but she gets cold and careless to others if she doesnt like them.

Meanwhile Me my parents occupation is they run various companies. We also have 30 hospitals in Korea, Japan and China. We even have our own clothing brand. Theres also those 10 luxury hotels around america. We own 7 entertainment companies too. You can say their very successful so I have to be the best good daughter for them.

Fast Forward

Its the school end already and Im so glad that it is. Im so tired and I want sleep as in right now.

Right now Im with Rosè unnie waiting for our ride home. Then we saw our limousine approaching. Its The Beast as they call it. Its the one Like Donald Trumps I guess.

And your thinking why the hell do we need a Limousine this safe? Well our famillies are one of the richest in the world. We need to be protected even inside of the car. Even earlier when i was bullied by nancy my guards are just a few feets away blending in with the students about to stranggle that girl down but I signaled them not to. Our school is highly protected and Im sure my parents already heared of what happened earlier and that girl is gonna go down.

Me and Rosè unnie quickly got into the car followed by a black van with all the bodyguards our parents payed to protect us.

I then just layed my head on Rosie unnies lap and sleep. I feel her cares my hair that made me go into a deep sleep.

____________________________________
Author:

Sorry I did it on the spot so its a bit of a mess but I hope youll like it.♡♡