Episode 01

Bonnie had been spending hours in her dorm with Enzo and Silas going over a spell for supernaturals to pass over when resided. After they both left, Bonnie turned around to find Silas by the fire place.

"I thought you guys have left," she said.

"We?" He narrows his eyebrows.

"Stefan?" He nods. "Why was Silas dressed the same as you. Ghosts can't change their wardrobe."

"This is Silas we talking about. Did you promise him anything, you know, for helping us?" Stefan asked, but Bonnie failed to answer and Stefan knew that it wasn't anything good. "Whatever it is, it's not worth it. Especially for him. What about the death and destruction he'll cause?"

She snickered. "I know, Klaus and Ripper Stefan we just warm ups," she turned to him after grabbing her grimoire. "No offence."

"Non taken." He grins. "Is Damon okay?"

Bonnie sighed. "Define Damon's okayness." They both bust out of laughter. "You don't have to worry about anything. Everything will go well, he'll see you again."

He frowned and made his way to her. He brushed he shoulders with his famous brooding face. "What about you, and don't lie to me Bennett."

"I'll be fine, I promise." She lied with a radiant smile before Stefan pulled her in for a hug. They remained that way until the door flew open, revealing Damon.

"So, did you get any-, am I interrupting your moment with a ghost from the past?"

"As a matter of fact, yes you are. Not to mention a disappointed Stefan."

Damon eyes popped before he started looking around the room as if he'll be able to see him. His eyes becoming teary.

"Hello brother," said Stefan.

"Hello brother," Bonnie repeated his words since Damon can't hear or see him.

"Stefan," his voice cracked, gazing with Bonnie who's tears started falling freely. Stefan soothed her back as she turned to cover her face with his chest and he didn't stiffen or even try to object.

"I don't get why I'm the one cry," she said between her sobbing. Damon walked over and soothed her back, not knowing that his brother was doing the same act.

Bonnie met with Silas at the Salvatore's crypt to teach her the spell that she'll pass on to Liv Parker. When it was all set and done, Bonnie had helped Enzo and letting Silas get sucked into hell as punishment for killing her father. The other side collabs, Bonnie and Damon were transported to the Prison World, Stefan, Elena, Enzo and Tyler came back to life.

~~~

Three months later

Elena had wiped her memory of Damon since she couldn't cope, Jeremy was losing it, Enzo and Stefan were finding ways to bring Bonnie and Damon back while Caroline was pining over Stefan.

"I don't get it, isn't there a loophole in everything," Stefan complained in the car after meeting someone who informed them about a Gemini Coven.

"The only person smart enough to invent the loopholes is dead," said Caroline over the phone.

"You know, it's blondes like you that give us a bad reputation," Stefan snapped. Enzo stared at him before glaring on the road again. "Sorry, I'm just..."

"It's okay." Caroline sympathized, making Enzo chuckle. "You miss Damon, like we miss Bonnie. When are you guys coming back?"

Before Enzo could reply, Stefan hung up. "What the hell, mate?" He exclaimed.