Episode 04

Today was the day. The Unexpected D-day. Damon wasn't sure what was happening. He could definitely hear the sound of an infant crying. Wondering if the baby was crying in Bonnie's belly since it will also be witch, meaning full of the unexpected considering that Silas might be the father.

He and Enzo left a month ago to hunt down an organisation called The Amory in hopes that it will help locate Stefan or Silas. Maybe both if not the either.

Being forced to abort the mission and rush back all because his witchy bestfriend was in labour. According to Caroline's hysterical self, she was due in another month, meaning that the baby is super early for anyone's liking.

Screaming plus crying. That was what the two vampires heard as they drove through the yard of the Salvatore Boarding House. Neither of them knew if it was thanks to vamp hearing or what.

Being as vigilant as he was, he could tell that there were numerous voices in his house, only one he couldn't recognize. That person was upstairs with Caroline in Bonnie's room, well, Stefan's. Opening the front door, they found Matt cuddling a wailing baby that the Salvatore brother could refer to as a wailing woman.

"That is such a big baby," Enzo muttered. " I heard that they grow up so fast but, damn!"

Matt rolled his eyes. "It's not Bonnie's."

"Oh," Damon said while walking in the lounge. "It would have been super awkward to point how Silas had already invented mini him by her being too forward at such a young age."

"Give her here," Enzo walked up to Matt, stretching his arms. "Your mind is to preoccupied to calm him down. I'm not going to feed on him, his body is full of breastmilk." He explained after he got a look, "that is a no go for me at times."

Before Matt could object, a screaming came from upstairs. "It's too early. She thinks that the baby won't make it."

"I would ask why you didn't take take to the hospital," Damon said while pouring a drink, "but the thought of an demon popping in the naked is even terrifying to me. It's a thing thin that vampire Barbie compelled the help."

"She's just being dramatic thanks," Enzo stated. "The baby will be a witch, meaning it's ancestors will never let it happen."

"Hayley is not the help," Matt stated after handing the baby to Enzo. "She's a hybrid." He continued, "and as for ancestors, we all know how conniving they can be."

Damon scoffed while watching Enzo soothed the child as she started to calm down. "Klaus slaughtered all of them except for wolf boy who ran away from the big bad wolf."

"I don't know the full story but, she came to ask for our help."

"Right, like we don't have our own problems." He swing the drink but was startled by an unexpected screaming from upstairs. "Maybe you should go cheek up on them."

"Why me?" Matt exclaimed. "I'm not a doctor."

"We all know that is not the real reason why, mate." Enzo teased after placing the toddler on the couch and surrounded her with cushions. "The thought of seeing your bestfriend's private part scares you to death.

Damon chuckled while Matt scoffed. "You have no idea what you talking about. Bonnie and I have showered together many times."

"Before she grew boobs," Damon teased while wiggling his eyebrows. The sound of a wailing child that was screaming as their lungs were dry annoyed them again. "Enzo, I thought you've silence that thing."

"She's still sleeping." He was staring at the child before the realization hit him. "Oh dear, the other has finally arrived."

~~~