First meet~

Michael POV:

I was walking around the halls with mark and Simon, and we were talking about class being boring -m- 

That's when I saw the new kid, I hadn't learned his name, but then our eyes locked on each other. I immediately looked away from him. He looks cute... and most people that I meet don't look like that.

Noah POV:

I could see he was flustered, he was a short person but he was cute. I decided that I would think about it later, right now I need to get to class.

In class (I'm lazy -w-)

Noah POV:

I saw that the kid that I saw in the hall earlier was in my class, so I decided to write a note to him, and give it to him. I wrote it down and gave it to him.

Michael POV:

I see he is writing something down on a piece of paper. Wait... is he giving it to me? I take it from his hand and read it. It says " meet me at the back of the school after school."

I don't know about this but I decide to go because he looks nice enough. At the end of class I head to the back of the school because that was the last class of the day. I see he is there so I walked up to him.

Nobodys POV:

Noah grabbed mikes shoulder and pinned him on a wall, and said "why do you look familiar...?" Mike was confused. How do I look familiar? Then Noah got closer and closer to mikes face. Michael started blushing like crazy. Until Noah met his lips. It felt nice...

 It felt nice

Yep Simon is traumatized for the second time. How?