Michaels dream- smut-

(This is gonna be cringe-)

Michaels POV:

"I'm gonna go to bed now." I said as I got up from the dinner table. "Alright, try to sleep in. You look tired, Michael." My father said. "I'll try." I said as I walked up the stairs and closed my bedroom door.

I walked to the bathroom and changed. Then I walked out and climbed into bed and laid down. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep...

I woke up slowly opening my eyes... I felt something on my back. Something warm..? I looked behind me and saw Mason on my back humping me from behind. I blushed immediately . Why was he here?! And why did it feel good..? I moaned out loud and blushed hard. "Moan loud for me baby~" Mason said seductively As he sped up. I blushed harder and moaned louder. I wasn't in control of myself anymore! It was like I couldn't stop myself from moaning! And I don't know why... but.. I wanted more..!

"C-can we switch positions..?" I said embarrassed. "Sure, anything for you baby~" Mason said. I blushed more. He got off the top of me and sat down on the bed. I then climb onto his lap and sat on his warm and hard c0ck. I moaned out softly and started to bounce on it. He also moaned softly under his breath.

I bounced a bit faster and moaned louder. I panted after each bounce and moaned softy. He moaned a bit too after each bounce. I then lost control completely and bounced faster and faster until I couldn't go any faster. I moaned out loud and cummed a lot all over. Mason moaned out as he to cummed inside of me it leaked out of my a*s. I slowly stopped and then got off of him. "I love y-you Michael..." Mason said as he laid next to me. "I- I love you too.." I said as I cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly fell asleep.. I fell asleep and... 

"Mikey! Wake up!" I woke up to see Eli on my bed. "E-Eli?!" I said confused. " it's time for breakfast! Daddy said for me to wake you up! Why are your pants and bed wet?" Eli asked. I blushed immediately. " I-I don't know Eli! Maybe I spilled water on me during the night!" I said nervously. "Oh, okie! Now get dressed Mikey! It's time to eat food!" "Alright alright." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. That was so embarrassing! I was have a dream about having s3X with Mason! I decided not to think about it to much and got dressed. 

I walked down stairs and saw my father looking suspicious of me... "Michael." "Yes, father?" " Elizabeth said your pants and bed were wet when she walked in. Also she heard strange noises inside the room before hand. Is this true?" I blushed immediately. "Oh look at the time! Time for me to walk to school! Bye bye father!" I have never ran so fast to school in my life. I met up with Simon and told him everything. He obviously laughed at me. "I don't think that ever happened to me but I have had a wet dream before. It was about me and mark-" "You can stop there." I said.

"Welp, I'm going to class now, see you at lunch Mike!" Simon said as he walked off. I hope it was the right decision to tell him that...

Hi guys! So umm- this was my first smut writing and I hope you liked it- sorry if it was cringe- I tried ;v; but anyways. Thanks for reading! See ya my little shippers! :>