Chapter One

🛑 ⚠️MAJOR ⚠️🛑
🛑 ⚠️SPOILERS ⚠️🛑

Authors note: This is gonna be where Kirumi kills Ryoma as the first murderer because I kinda need Kaede in this story. I'm so sorry Kirumi and Ryoma, I love you both 😩🛐

The ultimate pianist was sat at the table eating her lunch, accompanied by Korekiyo and Angie. She was listening to the ultimate anthropologist blabber on about something he was reading, when she heard a loud and obnoxious voice echo throughout the hall. No one had to turn to look at who entered to know who it was.

"What's up fuckers?!" Miu let out her ear piercing laugh and sat next to Korekiyo.

"Do you need something, Miu?" questioned the young man.
"Do you need something bitch? I can tell that you're trying so hard to not stare at my boobs, you should probably lower your hat so I can't see. That's what emo boy does!"

Kaede sighed, "Shuichi doesn't wear his hat to stare at your boobs."
The ultimate inventor stretched her legs out and purposely kicked Kaede in the process.
"Yeah, like you'd know titless, I'm used to guys staring at them, but obviously you have no experience. Not that i'm surprised."
"Excuse you, you know nothing about my experiences. And for the record, mine aren't even small, so keep your mouth shut." Kaede retorted.

Miu put her arms close to her, and squealed.
"H-hey, calm down."

"It appears that you are truly a coward." Korekiyo chuckled.
"Atua says that Miu shouldn't be mean to others, and then get scared when people say something back!" Angie clapped her hands together.
"Fuck you and Atua." Miu spat.

The blonde stood up and stomped out the room.

"Wow, she doesn't take criticism very well..." Kaede commented.

~Time Skip~

"A body has been discovered!" Monokuma's cheerful voice made everything else go completely silent.

Everyone, who wasn't already there, gathered together in the gym and saw bones floating in a tank. This was the result of Himiko and Angie's "magic show".

Shuichi and Kaito began investigating immediately and everyone else went to do it separately.
Miu stood near the tank, observing everyone's actions. Kokichi was watching Shuichi and Kaito with a frown clearly present on his face.
The inventor, of course, took this as an opportunity to make fun of him.

"Hey Kokichi, have you seen your reflection recently? I think your skins turning green... does that happen when someone's jealous?"
"I don't know Miu, does it happen to you when you see Kaede with Rantaro?"
"D-don't be fucking stupid, were you dropped on your head as a kid?!"
"Neeheehee, cum-dumpster's nervous."

Miu turned red from embarrassment and sped away from Kokichi before he could say something else.

"Hmm, maybe I can have a little talk with Shuichi..."
She muttered to herself.

Shuichi was talking to Kirumi at the top of the tank, but Miu wasn't bothered by the fact that he was probably *definitely* busy.

"Hey emo, how did you react?" the inventor put on a fake smile.
Shuichi apologised to Kirumi for the interruption, and then faced Miu.
"...React to what?
"You know, Kokichi asking you out?"
Shuichi almost choked on air, while Kirumi patted his back gently.
After the detective composed himself, he spoke again, "What do you mean, Kokichi hasn't said anything to me..."
"Oh fuck! He hasn't done it yet?" Miu put a hand over her mouth, " I guess he got too scared, haha fuckin' pussy. He told me he's in love with you so he was gonna ask you out. I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck you."
Shuichi's eyes widened and he blushed intensely, "Um... c-can I get back to investigating?"
Miu frowned, "investigating what?"
"...the death?"
"OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. I can't believe someone died, dammit."
The inventor noticed Shuichi's concerned expression and then forced out a laugh.
"I couldn't fuckin' care less HAHAHA."

Suddenly a soft voice spoke
"You don't care about Ryoma dying?"
Miu squealed.
"K-kaede?!"
"Did I hear that right?"

Miu glared at Shuichi, daring him to say something, and then walked off.

"Is she okay?" Kaede asked her friend.
"Um, I d-don't know."
"Aren't you a detective?" The blonde joked.
Shuichi swiftly pulled down his hat in response.
"Woah, I was just kidding! Get back to your work now detective." She smiled reassuringly.