E L E V E N

"Hey syd" he says as soon as he answers.

"Hey George I need a huge favor" i bite my lip in anxiety.

"Yeah anything for you syd, what's up?"

"Jake... I need to take someone he's working with out. It's personal." I can feel and animosity dripping out of my voice

"Alright be there soon, see ya later hun." He hangs up. George is one of my dads bestfriends.

We take his dad out tomorrow.
— —
"Today's the day babe" Grayson says as he hugs me from behind while I sip my coffee.

"Yeah"

"You ready for it gray? He's gonna be gone" I gently ask

"Yeah, yeah I'm read for this chapter of my life to close"
——
Me and geroge have come up with the game plan. We breach, we look for his father and kill anyone who tries to stop us. simple..right?

"on me guys" i signal from 1 to 3 with my fingers and we bust through the entrance. everyone inside, not having expected that- scramble. its hysteria, we b-line it for the basement because knowsing jake, thats where hell be. theres shots fireing, bodies dropping and things smashing everywhere. we make it down ot the basement and see it. jake and bill... but theyre not alone. they have an entitre armed group of men around thema ll pointing guns at me.

" its nice to see you again Sydney"

"Jake" I hissed

"What a lovely surprise" he says sarcastically

"Bring em out boys." He smirks. I know that look, he has something planned.

Before I can react, there's ropes being tied on my hands and a door opening on the other side of the room.

All of my siblings come out, gagged and tied up, they tie up gray, my parents... everyone.

"Now here's how this is going to work. I've had my eyes on your gang for a long time. With you all gone, I can succeed it and finally be the most powerful gang leader. So, I am going to kill you all, one. By. One. Leaving Sydney last to watch everyone she cares about die.... Any last words family?"

"I love you guys" I choke out, tears streaming steadily down my face, sobs breaking free.

"We love you too" jasper whispers everyone nods.

Jake walks up to jasper first, "first bullet, goodbye."

Pop

He drops and my whole world shatters. He wants no time in killing everyone else one by one, just like he promised.

I watch my entire family bleed in front of me and I can't do anything about it. I'm about to end up just like them... but then something doesn't feel right. 

It gets to gray's turn. "Since y'all are lovers and all I thought I'd give you a livers death. Together on 3"

"1.."

"I love you gray"

"2.."

"I love you too sydney"

"3.."

As he gets to the last number that finally decided mt fate my last thought was 'wait, where's Alexandra-"

Pop
—-//
SO ITS DONE. IM SRRY.

NOW GO READ AUSTIN FUCKING ADAMS AND ITS SEQUAL BECAUSE ITS A SPIN OFF.