The Day Before

• Dedicated to Alaska Young :D

SPOILER ALERT!!!! READ LOOKING FOR ALASKA FIRST OR THIS WILL RUIN IT FOR YOU!!!!! <3 <3

This book is being Written from the point of View of Takumi Hikohito. Please have fun reading this share with all of your friends. This is a School Project and i will be updating it regularly as i continue to work on it in my class. thank you all and please enjoy. 

                                                                                               -Kyle / SynZ0r

The Day Before

Takumi sits in Lara’s room late at night talking and having fun with her. a lit cigarette in the ash tray and the bottle of vodka open on the table for some light drinking. when suddenly “Do you hear something?” Takumi asks?

“i theenk so” Lara answers.

Peeking around the room and finally over at the window takumi sees Alaska out in the soccer field walking away from the creek. As he runs out side to go see what on earth she was breaking curfew this bad for lara stands to look out the window. Takumi finally reaches Alaska after what seems like 10 minutes of running where in reality it was far less than that.

“What are you doing out here?” Pauses then without a moments more to waste “Don’t you know what time it is?”

“I gotta go” Alaska franticaly says as she rushes toward her car.

“Go Where? Takumi Asks?

Alaska stops in her tracks, turns to Takumi and without hesitating states, “ My mother died 8 years ago, and every year i go and put flowers on her grave…” Then slightly hesitates, but this year i… Forgot, and now  i have to go ge them to her” Sobbing more then anything Alaska starts toward her car again. takumi steps in front of her to stop her in her tracks again, and tells her shes not going then grabs her keys and tells her to go back to the school, takes the flowers and tells her he will bring them. then alaska hugs Takumi.

“Thank you soo much!” she says as she walks off feeling a little bit better that they will be delivered. but still alot sad that she forgot her mothers death. While Alaska goes back to the school and crawls into her bed Takumi takes the flowers into the woods and places them on the ground.

“Not that Alaskas mother meant nothing…” He thought, “but it is really way too late to be driving anywhere tonight! then Takumi leaves the woods and turns his back on his promise to Alaska and there fate together is sealed from this day on, Takumi may have saved a friend from a terrible fate, drunk driving and all at such a high “BAL” but he lied a great deal to Alaska to keep her like this.