EPISODE 2

IS THIS WHAT WE CALL LOVE

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 2

KIM POV

" I ran outside and was surprised to see the gate locked, I called the gateman name but he was nowhere to be found.

" I keep banging on the gate shouting somebody please open the door! somebody please help me! With hot  tears  streaming down my eyes but there was no response.

" I looked back and saw my mum standing akimbo giving me that look like Oya run or jump out of the gate now.

" I quickly kneel down and plead with my two palms begging her to please spare my life with hot tears streaming down my eyes.

" She walked slowly towards with a smirk and said why don't you call your loving father to save you.

" Mum please don't kill me,  remember you said you love me I said in between tears.

" She holds my neck tightly and said don't you dare call me mum again.

" Mummy you are hurting me I forcefully said those words because I would hardly breathe or speak with hot tears streaming down my eyes.

" She released her hold on me and gave me a deafening slap which make me lie  flatly on the floor.

" I looked at her and she was  so different from the woman I have known from the past eighteen years.

" She dragged me by my hair forcefully on my feet and I keep pleading for her to spare my life.

" She point the knife she used to stab my dad on my neck and I quickly keep my mouth shut.

" You Bitch! She yelled at me and I almost jumped out of fear. I know Dayo will never love me the way I want right from the day you were  born.

" I hate you because you look like her , I have to tolerate and endured  you  a lot for the past eighteen years, I cared for you,  treat you like my own daughter just to make your shameless father love me but I know he won't as long as you are still alive she said angrily.

" I couldn't fathom anything out of what she is saying, I keep talking to myself is she not my mum? Who did she say I look like? Those are the words I keep asking myself when I was jolted out of my thoughts by my mum.

" She held me tightly by my hair and I screamed out in pain, am going to make sure I kill you without trace she said angrily and dragged me by my hair inside while I keep protesting gruntly .

" She looked at me and said oh really ! You want to prove stubborn right she said and threatened me with the knife and I have no choice than to follow her obediently.

" We were about to enter the living room when the gate suddenly opened, we both  looked back and saw the gateman coming inside with a bread in his hand.

" I guess he went to buy the bread outside that's why he lock the gate outside,  he looked at us and was so surprised to see my mum holding me like that with a knife on my neck.

" He dropped the bread on his hand suddenly  on the  floor because he knows how my mom cherished me and love me I guess he was still in shock about what is happening.

GATEMAN POV

" What is happening God,  why will a mother who love her daughter so much now point a knife on her daughter neck. I hope she is not possessed.

" Where is the boss sef, I was still talking to myself when I heard a sound I looked and was shocked to see what just happened.

KIM POV

" I used the opportunity because my mom was still looking at our gateman  and   gave her  a punch which makes her loose her balance and I run out of the gate while she told the gateman to run after me or else  she is going to kill him.

" I ran outside only with my nightie while the gateman keeps pursuing me and my mom.

" God please save me  from this two lion I said to myself and keep running. I didn't look where I was going when I suddenly crashed into a coming car.

" I fell down with blood all over my head and passed out.

TBC...... ..............

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts On This Episode.