Team 7

(Naruto's P.O.V)

I was sitting in the classroom waiting for our Sensei to show up. I'm getting bored, so I got up and grabbed an eraser, putting it on the door. Making the eraser sit right isn't an easy task. "Naruto, you're gonna get us in trouble!" Sakura shouted, not paying attention to her I sat back down and started waiting for Sensei again. A tall man with spiky grey hair, walked through the door, getting hit in the head with the eraser I planted. 'HE'S our Sensei' I thought as I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "You're a bunch of idiots" was all I heard Sensei say. We all went to the roof and introduced ourselves. After talking with the team, I was on my way home. "Hello, Naruto."I heard someone say beside me. "KAKASHI-SENSEI, what are you doing here?? I ask, a little confused.

(Kakashi's P.O.V)

I just sent my team off for the rest of the day, so I decided to go chat with Naruto on his way home. "Hello, Naruto" I said calmly, clearly startled. "KAKASHI-SENSEI, what are you doing here? He asked, I shot him a close eyed smile. "Just wanted to chat." I replied, he looked a little confused. "Chat? About what?" He asked "I saw that you were blushing when I walked into your classroom earlier." I said with a slight chuckle, his eyes widened. "Is it that noticeable?" He asked. By then we had reached his apartment building "Yes it was." I said as we made our way up the stairs and to his apartment. He stopped and pulled out his key sticking it in the door and turning it. "Well, I should be going now." I said, I bent down, and kissed Naruto on the cheek. His face went as red as a tomato. "Goodbye Kakashi-Sensei" He said smiling brightly. "Goodbye Naruto."I said turning to walk away. As I walked out of the building I couldn't help but think about how red Naruto's face went. 'What is this feeling? Do I like Naruto? No, I can't he's my student!' I fought with my self in my head.