Test

(Kakashi's P.O.V)

'Will I regret telling the kids not to eat? Nah, I won't' I thought with a chuckle 'Is that a black cat? I guess that will be my excuse for being late this morning.' 

(20 minutes later)

"SENSEI!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Naruto and Sakura shout in unision, as Sasuke looks unamused. "Oh, sorry I'm late. A black cat crossed my path, so I took the long way." I said calmly, Sakura and Naruto looked tired. Sasuke looks like average unconcerned Sasuke. "So, what are we going to do now, Sensei?" Sakura asked with a curious expresion. "You're going to do a test, you have to get these bells from me before lunch. Anyone who fails to do so will be tied to these posts and will have to watch the others eat this ramen." I said holding up two bells dangling from strings. "But Sensei there's THREE of us and you only have TWO bells." Sakura said pointing at the bells then to herself, Naruto, and Sasuke. "So, at least one of us will fail." Sasuke piped up. "What happens if we fail Sensei?" Naruto asked, calmly. I felt my smile fade, as I said. "If you fail, you'll be sent back to the Academy." Everyones eyes widened. 'Why do I feel so upset? I can't "love" Naruto, he's my student.' I though to myself watching as Naruto's huge smile faded as well. 

(Naruto's P.O.V)

'SENT BACK TO THE ACADEMY?! Doesn't he know how hard I worked to get here?!' I thought holding back the urge to scream at Kakashi-Sensei. I take a deep breath and force a smile. "I WON'T FAIL! JUST YOU WATCH, I'LL PASS BELIEVE IT!" I yelled excitedly, feeling butterflys in my stomach as Kakashi-Sensei gives me a close eyed smile.