Bio

Name: Zex Lost

Titles: Child Of The Demonic and Angelic Gods, Nephalem King, Nephalem God, Grandson Of The Primal Dragons, Nephalem Dragon, Divine Demonic Dragon King, Nephalem Dragon King, Nephalem Dragon God

Sex: Male (or believes he is but can easily change sex)

Emblem/Birthmark: On Zex's back

Age: 17 (stopped aging physical at 14)

Looks:

Physiology:

Physiology:

Transcendent Nephalem Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into a nephalem of godly power born from the union of two high-level supernatural entities. Their power vastly surpasses that of other nephalems and most supernatural entities, easily overpowering them even in numbers. Some users are born from the very apex or even prime being of their respective parent species, inheriting the potential to become the most powerful being in existence, with major impact on the world and its power balance.

Transcendent Dragon Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into a dragon or draconic being of godly power. The user's power is to be considered utterly fearsome as it's that which no dragon could ever hope to overcome or even equal, making them essentially the absolute pinnacle of all dragons.

Ultimate Regeneration: Users can regenerate at an ultimate and transcendent level, possessing a caliber of regenerative healing factor that allows them to rapidly heal at a level beyond logical possibility, reaching illogical, paradoxical and ineffable regenerative abilities and feats. The most immediate attribute of ultimate regeneration that the healing factor applies on almost all levels, including cellular, atomic, sub-atomic, quantum or even conceptual levels, allowing to heal from almost all damage dealt to users instantaneously, sometimes even at infinite or immeasurable speeds, making it seem like they weren't damaged in the first place.

Enhanced Self-Resurrection: User is able to fully restore themselves, instantly nullifying any kind of damage or condition, and endlessly reviving from any death or destruction. Some users may even choose the location of their restoration, making them both impossible to stop and impossible to contain.