chapter 3 I almost get killed

"But how?" Theo asked "You're the son of Typhon and I am the son of Hermes."

"I was not wanted by my father he wanted cerebrus more so he sent me to Hermes." "No offense but I hated your dad he was never there he always had to deliver something or talk to the Gods in Mount Olympus." "So I ran away therefore I am your runaway brother."

They kept on talking walking farther and farther into the maze. Then the bell rang, mixed emotions emerged from him all at the same time "I-I-I see ya." He said running away from Tye. 

I didn't know if I could trust him.

Theo said in his mind.

I will probably see him again right?

Theo questioned himself.

What if he dies, what if he gets killed by the Kludde.

Suddenly he heard a deep growl behind him. He heard huge footsteps,he drew his dagger ready for combat.  He saw a sapphire blue mane peeking out from behind the vine covered walls. Then its nose, then its whole head came into view. Theo turned around and took off he ran faster then he thought was even concievable.

"Ouch!." he said in pain as his arm was hooked onto an overgrown vine while he was running.

He tried to get out his dager but it was too late the Kludde had already pounced on him

"Ahhhhhhh!" he screamed in agony he could feel the slobber of the Kludde dripping on his face

drip, drip, drip, then he felt teeth sink into his arm he again screamed in agony when out of nowhere an arrow was lodged into the monsters side the Kludde jumped up in agony and ran off into the rest of the maze.

"Tobak" Theo cried I-I-I I cant believe you shot that, that thing in the side.