Niall Horan Imagine( short story) for Fabiana

• Dedicated to Fabiana

Imagine having a movie day with Niall at his house. You're playing with the blonde hair at the nape of his neck while he runs his fingers through your long brown hair. People always said you were the picture perfect couple,since you both had magnificent eyes. You've been dating for five months today, and you thought to celebrate and spend the day together. "Fabiana," he says quietly, his voice a little husky from lack of use. "Mm," you hum in response. He falters for a second before replying with a bashful, "Nothing, it doesn't matter." You turn to look him in the eyes and say, "No, what is it, you can tell me" while offering him a small smile. "Well, I don't really know how to say it," he says shyly and slowly. You poke him in the ribs and give him a quick peck on the lips before saying, "Come on, just say it, you can tell me anything," He looks you in the eyes, his blue orbs showing a variety of emotions, "I, I think I love you, Fabiana." He says slowly, unsure of how you'll react. A small smile comes onto your face, "You think?" you tease him. He lets out a small chuckle before joining his lips with yours. He pulls back after a minute and corrects himself, "I know I love you," His words bring a smile to your face as you whisper against his lips, "I know I love you too," before attaching your lips to his. You pull back slowly and lay in his arms. That's how you fall asleep.

  The next day.

    " Hey beautiful." Niall says when you open your eyes. " Hey leprechaun." You say " Ugh! Babe i'm not a leprechaun!" " I know I just like leprechauns with blue eyes..... I guess I don't like you anymore" you say teasing him and turning your head with a mischievous smirk. " I'M A LEPRECHAUN THEN!" "Haha I know !" " So.. babe... I was wondering if you want to go out tonight?" " You mean with the lads?"

" No just us two.. UNLESS you want them to go that woul-" " BABE, why are you getting so nervous? I'm your girlfriend remember?" " I know, I just still can't believe it" He says. " Are you crazy! Your the famous one, I'm the one that still can't believe I'm dating you."  " I know, you are just so beautiful, you know that right.?" You blush red so you look down quickly." Hey, babe, answer me. You know that right?" He says lifting up your head so your eyes meet his blue ones.   " ... no."

" Well I guess tonight I will prove to you that you are the most prettiest girl in the world!" 

to be continued