Decisions

You heard another click so you decided to make a deal that you knew you were going to regret.

"STOP STOP STOP!" You said choking on your words. " Babe you know it is late outside and if you wake anybody up, you will getting a beating.You got that clear?" The scary guy told you. " Yes."  "Yes, what?"

" Yes, sir." You said hoping he will forgive you. " Okay, now, why did you tell me to stop?" " I wanted to make you a deal. If you don't hurt us and let us leave... I won't tell the cops?" You said but it came out more like a question. " No, I got a better deal. You come to my crib, maybe give you the best time of ya life and I will let pretty boi go." He said putting the gun in between himself and his pants. 

You looked at Harry and he shook his head. But you didn't want him to get hurt so you didn't listen to him and gave him a peck on his cheek and followed the guy leaving Harry behind, frozen.

The guy quickly grabbed your hand tightly and pulled you closer to him so you wouldn't leave.

----

" Okay so dis is my crib, my room is over der.. any questions?" " Um.. since i'm staying for the night, I might as well know your name." " My name is Tyrek, my crew call me Tyrone and the ladies call me The best, if you know what I mean."       This guy is a real player! 

" Um.. yeah I know what you mean... So where do I sleep?"

" WE HAD A DEAL! SO YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH ME!"  You hate it when people scream at you so you start tearing up a bit.

"Hey stop crying! I didn't do anything to you so stop being a little -" " LITTLE WHAT?!"  " DON"T TALK BACK TO ME! DO YOU WANT A REASON TO CRY?" He says and slaps your face hard making you fall and he kicks you multiple times, but then stops. You stop crying and look in the direction he is looking so now both of you are looking in one direction ( SORRY HAD 2 HAHA LOL).

IT WAS THE POLICE!!!

 "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you by the courts." The police says and handcuffs Tyrek. Another police walks in and helps you up. Then Harry walks in, he looks like he is about to cry because of your condition and what he just saw.

" Sweetie I'm so sorry. I should have done something to help you, please know that I am heart broken to see you hurt."

" Harry.. it's okay. I'm glad you didn't do anything, just know that I will feel worse if he shot you, I love you okay." You tell him while the blood drips from your nose and splats onto the floor creating a little puddle. You start feeling light headed not realizing you are losing alot of blood and fall into someone's arms.

Then you black out.