Hes back.

-Quackitys POV-

Today was the day. The day where I brought him back because of course I lost the bet. I had got the revive book information I needed. So here we are now, Glatt infront of me waiting for me to do it. I sighed and then started reading out what was on the book Dream gave me. Now all I had to do was...

Jschlatt was killed by Quackity.

There. I then saw Schlatt leave the game I went outside waiting for him to come back. One minute later he did. Schlatt spawned right infront of me.

Apparently he had aged, because now he had a white streak in his hair, his horns were thinner, and his clothes were all ripped up, and his eyes..they were red.

I stared at Schlatt pulling out my axe putting it infront of me. Schlatt stared at me for a sec then slowly moved the axe away. 

-Nobodys POV-

Schlatt walked up to Quackity and slowly grabbed his face lightly. Quackity looked up at him they were staring at each other at the moment. Then Schlatt whispered into Quackitys ear.

"Your still as beautiful as the last time I saw you..." He then kissed Quackity his axe falling to his side. This kiss that the two shared lasted for more than 15 seconds, the kiss had love, and passion in it. Schlatt then pulled away.

Quackity stared at Schlatt in shock. Schlatt just looked at Quackity with a warm smile on his face.

-Quackity POV-

Did he just..kiss me!? What the fuck!? He can't just do that!

"Did you just-"
"Listen Quackity. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.. while I was gone I realized how bad of a person I was to you.. But I changed for you sugar pumpkin I stopped drinking for you."

I stared in shock as Schlatt looked at me with a look if love but mixed with serious. He has to have been kidding? After all these years he apologized now!

"No no no, this isn't how this works Jschlatt. I am not your- "sugar pumpkin" stop calling me that. After all these years you apologize now! This isn't how this works Jonathan Schlatt."

-Jschlatts POV-

Now I know hes mad at me. Quackity never said my real name unless he was really mad. I looked at Quackity with sorrow. Quackity looked like he was pissed at me. I mean I get it I was really bad to him I guess I don't deserve another chance.

"Quackity, all I wanted to say is I'm sorry."
"..."
"Its- fine, I guess. It was past anyways. Shouldn't dwell on it." I noticed Quackity looked nervous and looked at his neck alot.
"Thank you Quackity." I then walked up to Quackity grabbing him by the waist and then hugging him. Quackity hugged me back I could tell Quackity had missed me alot.

-Quackitys POV-

Even though I know Schlatts a bad guy I didn't have the heart to not accept his apology. I thought I could give him a second chance, he seemed like hes changed for the better. Schlatt then pulled away from the hug.

I looked up at Schlatt with a warm smile. Schlatt smiled back. I hadn't even noticed his wings flopping slowly in happiness.

"Soo your wings grew back I see?" Schlatt said to me while looking at my wings. I stopped the flopping and straightened then behind my back.
"Yeah they did. There huge now and hard to handle."
"Looks like it."

I then heard footsteps coming and said,
"Quick hide!" Schlatt ran behind some blocks crouching so no one saw him.

-Jschlatts POV-

I took the time to use my ears to listen in to what and who Quackity was talking to. He seemed to be talking to Tubbo. Oh my sweet little boy..what is he up to now? I listened in to Tubbo talking about how Ranboo tried to kill Michael. Who the fuck is Ranboo and what the fuck is a Michael. Quackity has alot of explaining to tell me.

-Nobodys POV-

"What do you mean Ranboo tried to kill Michael? He would never do such a thing.. or atleast I thought."
Quackity looked in shock.
"He did! He almost hurt Michael! I had to stop him last minute! I didn't think Ranboo would do such a thing.."
Tubbo looked like he was on the urge of tears.

-Jschlatts POV-

I hate seeing him this way.. all sad and stuff. I want to to cheer him up but I know I can't. I watched as Quackity hugged Tubbo as Tubbo almost cried into Quackitys shoulder. I know Quackity is a father figure to Tubbo. Atleast he had someone who cares.

-Quackitys POV-

"I'm sorry Tubbo, I'm sorry that happened to you, but you should go talk to Ranboo about what happened im sure he didn't mean too." I felt really bad, I know Michael is important to you.
"Okay.." Tubbo then ran off into the direction of Snowchester.

I then told Schlatt it's okay to come out. Schlatt walked out, he went up to me and asked,
"Who the fuck is Ranboo, and Michael?"
"My god you really did miss alot.."
"Well, Ranboo is Tubbos husband, and Michael is there adopted son."
"Wait- what!? Your telling me my son got married AND adopted a child while I was gone!?"
"Yeah." I looked at Schlatt as he just stared off into space for awhile. He then looked at me and said,

"I wanna meet them. I want to know who married my son."