Adam's Apple Intro

"Engaged or not, we both agree that we won't get involved in each other's affairs, just as long as it doesn't sully our families name and reputations?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes Ainosuke, we both agree that our "romanticized" relationship is to be nothing but a façade for the public as well as to our families. Whereas behind closed doors, we are nothing but complete strangers to one another. I only ask that you find a way for this marriage to come to an end as soon as we exchange our vows at our... glorious white wedding."

"Rest assured Darling, by the time I say, "I Do", you'll be receiving documents for our upcoming divorce."

~(XXXXXXXXXXXX)~

"Well if I'm not your Eve, then do pray tell what it is that I am to you."

"Oh, there's no question about it. You see, my shining little star, you happen to symbolize the immoral act known as Sin and the appealing urge called Temptation. One bite out of you and chaos is sure to emerge despite how exquisite you taste. So no, you are not meant to be my Eve, you were destined to be something far more perilous and enticingly thrilling, you are..."

"My forbidden apple."

Love happens in the most mysterious ways, doesn't it? Read what happens when the infamous Ainosuke Shindo AKA: Adam, meets the love of his life in the most bizarre yet strangely fated way.

[Coming Soon...]

(This story shall be following the plot and I own absolutely nothing in Sk8 The Infinity, the only thing that belongs to me is my OC and the story cover)