Chapter 18-✨

Princess what happens...jk spoke while smirking...

Are you blind!...look at me..I can't even walk properly...hu!hu!...I hate you!...I will not let you touch me again...she saw him.benting in her level...

Princess don't ever said..that..you hate me...in joke to...I don't like...it..he said kiss her passionately...and left her up..bridal style without breaking kiss..lisa close her eyes...loving the kiss..the kiss go deeper...he pulled away peck her lips...and stare in her big...cat eyes....he addict to her eyes....

I love you princess..he kiss her forehead....

I'm sorry for hurting you....he kiss her cheeks she blushed....

I love you too..jungkook....he chuckles

Why you're so cute...he said..while walking towards the couch and sit...and lisa on his lap....

Why you're a jerk....lisa tease him....

Jerk huh!....he grab her butt..and squeeze it hard...

Ahh!~...kook..lisa moan..

I'm sorry!...lisa apologise...

Then he kiss her lips....suck and bite them...roughly....

Mmh~....ahh...kook...

He broke the kiss....

Ride me!....he spoke...in horny tone...

Lisa look at him...while biting her lips..

" Ahh!fuck..babe...you look so sexy when you bite your lips....making me lose control over and over again."jk said again smashed his lips in her.....

While his hands...on her butt...still squeezing it....he then removed her pants leaving her..in her panties...lisa gasp! ... when she feel his d!ck pining her..sharply ... then he also removed his shorts...making his member spring out

He made lisa sit on his....lisa scream...her eyes goes teary...because he go deep inside her....lisa shake her body...and near her face to his neck...

Kook!...it's hurting...ahh!~....

Babe you're so tight arghh~...he groaned and grab her hips..and start to guiding her...to ride....he is doing faster

Lisa..is crying in pleasure...

Ahhh...mmmh...faster..~...like this...she moan....

You like it...~...huh!...he do more fast..

Ye-a!..yea!..I love it~...it's so deep....I'm close....ahh!...she bite on his shoulder

What..a c!cks!ut!..you're honey!....can't even take daddy c!ck full...huh!...ahh...uhh...ohh.fuvk...lisa...babe.. you're doing so well...ahh~I love you....he kiss her....on neck...he grab her boobs....lisa is still in her top...

Babe..you boobs is big now....he squeezed them....lisa moan....

It's because of you...jerk...lisa say in angry tone...

Again jerk huh!....he grab her wrist and throw her on the sofa...hovered on her..and entered her..again start to pounding faster..and harder....

Jung....k...kook...ahhh...faster...mmh..ohhh...uhh..~ohh..fuck..yea!....

He go more deeper and faster....her in her sweaty face...her lips are parted her eyes close...her boobs..is bouncing....with his every thrust...he ripped her top....she is fully naked now..

Ahh...fuck..babe..you're not even wearing a bra...you..so naughty...he saw boobs...bouncing...he love it....so he go more faster....his eyes..on her boobs...just..he kiss there...suvk them..while still fucking faster and harder....

Yea~..I love it...daddy...umm...faster!..ahhhh....you're so big....ahhhh.....I love you....he kiss her...on lips then...she cum...he also released his cum too...lisa was breathing heavily but jk..was enjoy....he flip her..made her back face him...he slap her ass...she shout..

Ahhh~....he then caress it...he his hand print...he then near his cock..to her...hole...caress his cock..up and down...up&down....teasing her..

Daddy!please~...she moan...in seductive tone..

What please babygirl~...he chuckles...

Fuck..me-ahhhh.fuck~..he don't let her finish he start to thrusting faster....

Ah...ahh..ahhh...ahhhh...umm....ohh..gosh!~...she moan in pleasure...

He grab her boobs from behind....and squeezed them...harshly...

Noo..it's sensitive..she cried out....jk..slow his speed....

Faster..please...don't tease me....she whines..loudly..

Daddy C!cks!ut...want faster...huh!....I will not give you....he smirk...

Please daddy..I want..it...please fuvk..me hard!..she cry...

It's enough babygirl...still smirking...he want lisa...beg for...more...

Please daddy..hu..hu..please...I'm about to cum...please....fuck..me...please....lisa saw him..getting up...she grab his wrist

Daddy!...she said innocently...jk trying to control..so bad...he want lisa..more..but he is just teasing her...

It's enough babe...I'm tried....he said in serious voice...

(How can jeon jungkook can tried in this)...

No..I know you're not...I'm so close ...please daddy...she keep whining...jk got enough he grab her harshly and left her.. up bridal style....and go to their shared bedroom

He open the bedroom door and close it..from his..foot...and throw...her on the bed...

You want that..huh!...now..no..one can stop..me..for fucking you..all day..get ready baby..with that he roughly entered her💥

Next imagine yourself you..unholy kids..this is enough!I'm tried 🥱💅