Broken Hearts, Betrayal, and Hell Chapter 1: My Secret/Sin

OK so Broken Hearts, Betrayal, and Hell is my first story upload I hope you like it I'd try to make it the best enjoy~ 

Chapter 1: My Secret/Sin 

It all started about 3 months ago when I woke up up for the first day of school of my freshmen year in high school or as I like to call it 4 years of living hell. Anyways I woke up to what I might call a "normal" day, I sat up thinking about how the summer went by fast. I felt a little itch on my arm, I look down to see a cut the length of a tooth pick that had dark crimson blood dripping down slowly to my finger tips. Crap! I thought to myself why this always happens to me, I got up to pick up the razors off my bed and went to change. I was on my way out to school till I remembered I have clean the cut, by the time I was finish it was 7:30.

I started to walk to school until I turn around to see what the footsteps behind me were coming from as I expected it was from my best friend Henry.

" Yo! wait up" Henry shouted after me I stood there for a couple of seconds till he caught up to me. " So you ready for the first day of school ?"  Henry you know me I been ready since the last day" " Ugh how can you be so excited I been dreading for this day not to come" "kidding" I said with a small smile. " What ever we're gonna be late for school lets hurry up" 

I said quickly to avoid him seeing my bandage arm, but it was to late already he stop me with his hand and looked at me disappointed. 

" Really? dude I thought you said you stopped. Man you seriously gotta stop cutting you self"  'Well yea I stop, but it wasn't my fault" I said desperately

I shoved my thumbs into my skinny jeans and looking down at my black pair of converses waiting for a reply as the wind brushed my silver/gray bangs. Henry stood there for a second thinking and I know what he was gonna say next.

" well Ok whatever man just stop its not healthy cutting yourself, you're lucky that your parents haven't found out about this yet if they did you screwed". I stood there in silence as I stood there thinking about what he had just said it was true if my parents did find out I've been self harming myself I would be screwed. After a few moments of awkwardness Henry broke the silence and suggested we should get going. During our walk to school I kept thinking about what Henry had said. 

" Look James I'm sorry ok I know what I said there you would already know, but what you also know is that you have to stop or Snow's gonna murder you" He said teasing trying to clear my mind.  I smiled not for long when he questioned me almost everyday about. " Hey why do you always wear skinny jeans even in hot days like today? Aren't you uncomfortable?"  " Well if you have to know yes I am comfortable and besides Snow thinks I look cute when I wear skinny jeans" I mumbled while slightly blushing.

Snow's a girl in my grade that is cute, Sweet, hyper, and has been caring for me since the 3rd grade, well we have been friends since then, but unlike other girls that are my friends. I find it impossible to not blush when saying her name, seeing her, and being around her. This is only because she emo/goth I know this sounds wrong because I like her cause she emo/goth but its not only that its just something that when I see her something triggers my heart to see her beauty, 

" Dude you ok you stared out into space for a while" Henry said with concerned." oh huh yea I'm fine just thinking" I said " Well I know its about Snow man you gotta find someone else I mean you like her since the third grade and you don't have the guts to ask her out so ask someone like October-" October or Stacy her real name is another friend of mine that's a girl. "- she almost the same, but she has a fine -" " Henry look I get your point but I will always love Snow" I said in determination " ok well suit you self cause she does have a -" Henry stop please" " ok fine well lets start moving faster or we'll be late" Henry said. 

While almost arriving at school I thought to myself I can never be with snow, because I self harm my self and she cares for me and if I keep this up and we go out she gonna be upset and hurt that I won't stop. I can't let that happen cause if I hurt Snow even the slightest I would never forgive myself... with this thought I have finally arrived to the gate way to hell.