32

Hey loves! Little life update, I got covid, and I'm in isolation until Thursday. I'm also going through a lot of shit rn with school and friends and mental health (anxiety is a bitch), but I hope y'all are doing well <3

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS HEAVILY EDITED

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me, Dutch. Kiss me," I said.

Dutch tilted his head away from me and sighed, "I don't know, Chris."

I felt humiliated and let go of his hand, "I'm sorry."

"Christi."

"No, it's fine. I'll sleep downstairs. I knew I should've gone home. God, I'm so fucking-

I was cut off by Dutch yanking my arm and throwing me down on the bed.

"Whoa. Shit."

Before I could get up, Dutch was hovering over me, his hands on the mattress so he wouldn't crush me.

"I try not to get with my friend or ex-friend's girlfriends, but you know what? Fuck it."

He pressed his lips against mine passionately. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair, thus initiating a make-out session.

Things were getting heated fast. We took our shirts off, and Dutch unclipped my bra. We continued taking our clothes, and I kissed down his stomach, palming at his erection through his boxers. I took them off and started sucking as he grabbed my hair and groaned. 

I got off of Dutch, and he grabbed a condom in his drawer, looking to see if I was ok with it, and I nodded. I got on my knees and faced the headboard as I heard him breathe heavily. He placed his hands on my hips and started going in and out. He was a lot faster and rougher than I imagined, and I grabbed the headboard for support. 

"Oh my god. Ah," I screamed. 

"Fuck," he said, "Chris, I'm close."

And just like that, he came.

"Jesus, that was quick."

"Shut up."

I laughed and sighed as I ran my hand through my hair which felt greasy and knotty.

"Um, Dutch. Can I use your shower? I need it bad," I said.

"Sure thing. The towel and my mom's shampoo are in there already. You know where the bathroom is, right?"

"Yep, thanks."

I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. There, I took my clothes off and turned the water on. I waited for the water to get warmer, and I stepped in.

The warm water hit my body, and I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I slept with Dutch. My ex's best friend. 

Slowly, I lathered the soap all over before rinsing it off. I was about to put shampoo in my hair when I heard the door open, followed by the sound of a zipper and trickling liquid.

"Dude! Are you fucking pissing right now?" I said, my eyes and mouth widening. 

"It's my house. I can piss wherever I want," Dutch replied. 

"Yea, well, I'm in the shower!"

"So?" he said before flushing the toilet. 

I pushed my hair back and put shampoo in when I heard the curtain open. I whipped my head around and saw Dutch staring at me. 

"Hey!" I said, struggling to cover myself up.

"Johnny was right. You got nice tits," he said, smirking before he walked away, leaving me in shock.