7

I did some research on writing and got to know so much, it was good for me. I also did some changes in other chapters if you like it that way or in way I wrote till now please comment 😃 please do. Don't be hesitant or feel bad to talk. If you don't how will I know your thoughts about my story.
........................................

Home

When jungkook was brought in the ' Kim's Mansion ' his hands were tied up to his back and he was on his knees. Tae wasn't dealing with him but his assistent ' Song Ji woo ' was. She stuffed a pill of Vicodin in his mouth so he could not understand any thing . She asked " yo dude should I tell Mr. Kim Taehyung now, that your face is like rotten potato". She laughed at the state of jungkook when she was the who did it.
Taehyung was heading down stairs towards the basement to check upon his prey which he is going to make money out of.
Taehyung froze on his tracks when he saw an almost passing out jungkook who has tons of bruises on his face and upper body.

Taehyung walked up to his assistant and grabbed her by her hair, he banged her head on the thick glass wall beside her. She screamed due to the intence pain ' no mercy ' while he crouches down to jungkook's level that's when he saw jungkook's well toned abs and body engraved with tattoos. The only thing which caught his eyes the most was the golden pendent hanging on to jungkook's neck, it was a very familiar pendent.

On the other side jungkook just wanted to free himself even when he was so dizzy and wasn't able to understand a single thing happing around him. The headache was talking over jiwoo she wispered " you brat " and fainted eventually. Taehyung reached out for Jungkook's hands as he clicked open the fluffy handcuffs....you know...he didn't have any others. Jungkook tried crawling but taehyung was quick to place his rubber slipper caging his foot on top of jungkook's colthed ankle and spoke " you can't run away Bunny ". He picked jungkook swiftly in bridal style as if he was feather. Jungkook didn't even struggle cause he was already knocked out. Taehyung ordered his guards to take care of the almost lifeless jiwoo while he tries to fix his Bunny.

Taehyung went in a clean room which was beside his own and layed jungkook carefully on the bed, he took of his shoes and  covered him some blankets cause it was hella cold these days. Soon his mind clicked, he wasn't placing his talkitive daughter to sleep in reality he was tucking an adult to sleep. He saw the bruises on jungkook yet ignored it. ' I'm a big dumb*ss ' he thought to himself. He facepalmed himself went to get the right medicine for jungkook to heal quickly but a bit painfully.

He was an expert when it comes to medics but when it comes to his daughter being sick he panicks alot, ALOT. Being a single parent wasn't easy for him or say for anyone in the world. He suddenly remembered the horrible nights when he was used to rock his daughter to sleep because she had phobia of thunderstorms called ' Astraphobia ' . Those nights were his sleepless nights. Taehyung was done with applying antiseptic cream to jungkook's forehead when a tear unconsciously fell from taehyung's left eye as it slipped exactly from jungkook's closed one. Magic.

Taehyung sat on nearest window available and searched in his pockets for his lovely cigarette. He found it and lit it up smoking the heck out of it.

.......

It's been 30 minutes since he has been sitting on the window and this was was his 4th cigarette. He himself doesn't know why he was waiting for jungkook to wake up. His phone buzzed in his pocket he picked it up placing it on his ear, believe me his first love was still trapped between fingers.

" Hello Kim " a breathy voice could be heard on the other line " Hello hyung how are you and everyone" taehyung finished calmly " So you still think about mom " " I'm not talking about her I'm talking about my daughter " " shut it Kim I heard you caught someone wrong " His hyung stopped " aww you're so intelligent Namjoon hyung but I have to say he is prettier than the one I was supposed to bring " " Ooooh can I get the name now ". Taehyung went up to jungkook and said caressing his left cheek lightly " His name is Jeon Jungkook now may I know why did you call me in the middle of the day " " well I called you to inform you about taemin ". Namjoon completed seriously and taehyung got up quickly taking his gun out from the gun holder attached to his belt " what happened to her " his gun was loaded and ready by now " don't panick, about her she ate some vegetable soup and currently sleeping with her favourite bunny plushie ". Tae sighed heavily and kept his gun in its place. He talked some more and hung up shortly after.

Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed near jungkook. Jungkook started stiring in his sleep while tring to get a hold on something. A few seconds later he got a tight hold of  taehyung's hand. Taehyung felt that warm feeling that he felt when he first held his daughter, that warm feeling triggered his icy hand. A small ' hyung ' left jungkook's mouth as his hold got tighter. Taehyung tried widrawing his hand and succeeded but his phone fell from his hand that caused a small thud.

It woke jungkook up but jungkook couldn't move an inch of his body. Vicodin was still running in his veins when he manages to speak through his hourse voice. He spoke softly " w-wait Mr-Mr. Ki-m ". Taehyung jolted up from his seat and asked " how do you know me huh??" Jungkook tried speaking without stuttering but failed miserably his throught burned while speaking " I s-saw you o-on t-tv, th-e ne-ews chan-nel " " oh the shitty channel right " jungkook answered innocently " yeah she just tells about you and people like you ". Taehyung continued " Oh really what else did she spoke about me " taehyung searched the drawers while speaking " oh she said that you are a mafia and you are veryyyyyy handsome " " Aaaaa Stop being so friendly I'm your kiddnaper ok ".

Taehyung found some new and simple handcuffs he grabbed jungkook's hand softly but handcuffed it tightly so that jungkook can't escape. Jungkook didn't protested cause he has other plans ready. Taehyung ordered " welcome to hell baby now you gonna be here ok and my maid would give you food every day.....and yeah don't try anything." Jungkook smiled at taehyung and replied " okay Mr. Kim you can go now " taehyung turned around quickly and proceeded to his room. He locked jungkook's room securely and thaught when he entered his room ' damn his smile is contagious '.

................

Jimin was currently dancing on slow songs in a bar. He was celebrating his promotion he even got a day off. A beautiful girl came and encircled her arms around his neck and reported " Jungkook got a vacation as long as he want, will not answer any one's phone it's suspicious did you knew it." "I'm gay hun " "don't change the topic jim " jimin answered almost imidiately " no, how did you get it Tuheena " she answered confidently " of course Lee Jaena and now let's grab a drink shall we " "Yup ".

Jimin ordered his wishky and begun another conversation " how did you get here" " just like you got here " " talk straight ms. Oh " " I'm lesbian Mr. Park how would I talk straight" Jimin smiled and replied " nobody laughed ". Jimin and tuheena talked more but didn't knew that someone was sipping their wine and was keeping an eagle eye on them.

Vicodin is a durg used to faint a person, it also cause short term memory loss.

Astraphobia is a phobia of thunderstorms and lightining.

Damn lovelies 1377 words huh please comment lovelies I would appreciate it enjoy and stay safe.

Bye lovelies 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜