Family drama

K. Michelle P.O.V

We was driving to Trey's house, the drive felt so long and I couldn't bare it with the tension. My mood was completely thrown off with Treys attitude and how tired I was.

I was turned away from him looking out the window trying to image myself somewhere else to make the ride go by faster. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn over to see Trey staring directly at me.

"I'm sorry Kimberly, can we just start over on good terms?" Trey asked sincerely with hope in his eyes

"Yeah I would like that" I said smiling and we shook hands with each other

"Tremaine but you can call me Trey." He said with a killer smile that made me weak

"Kimberly but you can call me Kim" Taking my hand to his mouth, he placed a kissed on the top of my hand

The car stopped and my door opened and all I saw was paradise. His house was truly beautiful and big. Palm trees on each side of the house, beautiful colored flowers, stairs long and tall, house was just so beautiful words can't be explain.

"You like it" I heard trey say coming behind me

"Its beautiful" I said looking around taking it all in

"Well its your new home until the deal is up. Welcome to your paradise "He said taking my hand into his and guiding me up the long flight of stairs of his house

We walked in the house and I was already taken back of how big his house was. The walls were a creme royal color, the ceiling high and wide, everything caught my eyes.

As Trey guided me through the house, we walked down this white glass hallway hallway. We had stopped at this black door and he turned to me.

"And here's your room" He said opening the door for me

The room was red and black blossom flowers on the walls, I had a red desktop with a mac laptop, a walk in closet, flat screen TV, a stereo set, a queen sized bed and a big window with the view of Atlanta.

"What you think about it" Trey asked and I took him into a surpising hug slowly pulling away as I lookes back at the room

"I love it" I said and he chuckled watching the amusment play on my face

"Alright, my room is down the hall if you need anything. Freshen up and be ready in two hours, we're going to meet ny family." He said walking out of the room

I smiled looking around the room and falling on top of the bed. Man a girl can get use to this lifestyle.

I got up from the bes and saw that Trey's body guards brought my bags up here. I picked up my suitcase, throwing it on the bed I picked out my outfit. I picked out a white blouse, my white high wasted shorts, and my white sandals.

I took a quick shower, once I got out I brushed my hair and added some curls to my hair, I brushed my teeth again, lotion up, got dressed, added some jewelry and sprayed my Versace perfume.

I grabbed my white Versace clutch and my IPhone 7. Walking downstairs in the living room, I found Trey sitting on the couch. He was dressed in a black shirt dress shirt, a black blazer, some black jeans, and his black dress shoes.

"You ready?" I asked him and he turned around looking at me and stood approaching me

"Of course " He said grabbing my hand, we walked out of the house and got into his black and white Ferrari.

The car ride was long and it was kind of quite until his phone rung and he answered.

"Hey baby" I heard him say and looked over at Trey, his words made me cringe