capitolo 18

My therapist suggested that I try something to engage all my anger at, so I suggested the idea to Silvio in our cuddle session last night that I should get one of his Italian minions to train me properly so I can protect myself in certain situations.

Leonardo and Pero volunteered for different elements, Pero is teaching me how to fight and Leonardo is helping me with weapons and Silvio is just there to watch my ass (so i've been told)

I woke up ridiculously early today around 5:46 am. I started with a shower taking my sweat time vibing to Chase Atlantic and Doja Cat, cutting myself in the process of shaving because Sweater weather was playing (who can blame me, it's just too good).

I was wearing a new work-out set I bought a couple of weeks ago. It was a tie-dye 2 piece shorts and sports bra that made my d cups look massive with hella cleavage , wearing my Nike 2090, my hair was in a low ponytail that sits against my lower back.

 It was a tie-dye 2 piece shorts and sports bra that made my d cups look massive with hella cleavage , wearing my  Nike 2090, my hair was in a low ponytail that sits against my lower back

Today was the day I left my room, beginning to walk down the stairs feeling eyes on me every move

Today was the day I left my room, beginning to walk down the stairs feeling eyes on me every move. After the incident we decided that we would stay at his men's compound because it has loads more protection to make sure nothing would happen to me. I enter the kitchen; men stop their conversation when I enter, watching my every move.

"Please don't stop your conversation, carry on dicks" I say loud enough that the men in the kitchen can hear me.

"What was that, ah nothing i thought it was a skank talking to us" said one of the 3 men who was in the kitchen.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" I shouted, making all the men who weren't focused on me focusing on me .

" You fucking heard, did Dima take your hearing aswell" pure rage fills my body, fist clenched into a fist ready to attach the smug bitch in the face.

I raise my fist making it collide with his face making him stubble back, wiping the blood from his split lip with a cocky smirk, making me laugh in the process. Watching every man shocked faces turn towards me.

"Fucking pussy" i laugh at him, hes face feels with rage and he attempts to through a punch which I easily dodge , throwing more punches that i easily  dodge, filling him up with even more rage.

Throwing a punch into his nose , a crack noise fills the room making people cringe, grabbing my neck slamming me on the counter. Trickles of blood rushes from my mouth turning my whole mouth red. Using my fingers I push them into his eyes making him cry, using this to my advantage I kick him in the balls making him bend over in pain, kneeing him in his face making him collapse.

"FUCKING DISCUSTING PIG" i shout spitting the blood from my mouth onto hes unconcouse body.

"Fuck breakfast" i say as stepping over hes body making my way to the gym a little early all ready for training.

Silvio rushes into the gym right after me with a pissed expression on his face "what the fuck Noelani, what did you do to Daniel" he asks with a softer tone, standing right infront of me pinching the bridge of hes nose.

"Well Mr Battaglini, he was being disrespectful so i disrespected him... simple" i say shrugging beginning to walk away, my upper arm was grabbed and pulled back to face him.

He was handsome, he was wearing a black tight top that showed all his muscles off perfectly, black and white shorts with Jordan 11 retros and he's signature scent of Dior sauvage.

(that cologne on boys makes my mouth water)

"Don't walk away" he says calmly, using his thumb to stroke my face.

"Miss Grove, will you accompany me to the mafia ball?" he asks nicely, keeping eye contact with me.

"It would be my pleasure, Mr Battaglini" I say while curtsying, making him chuckle of laughter.

"Uhh humm *cough* *cough*" said both Pero and Leonardo at the same time.

"What do you want dickhead" said Silvio

" We have training with Noelani, so excuse you" Pero says with a cocky smirk, which I giggle at catching the attention of Silvio.

"Noelani we need to find out what weapon you specialise in, knife, guns etc" said Leonardo.

"Take this knife and try to aim for the head of the dummy" says Leo handing me a silver knife with their mafia logo engraved onto it. Silvio begins and grabs a chair taking a seat farr away from the dummy.

I draw the knife back ready to throw it, keeping my eye on the target . Throwing the knife into the dummy's eye, I smiled to myself.

"Sheeeshhh not bad " said Pero

"Don't say that, you're too old grandpa" I say tapping his shoulder .

"Fuck you" he replys which catches a deap laugh from Silvio.

"Did you hear that?" Leonardo questions, pretending to look around the room for something.

"Did i just hear SIlvio laugh" said Pero pretending to faint.

"Fuck off, dickhead" Silvio replys

"Anyway time to test your gun skills" says Leo

"This is a ---"

" a Glock 17, 9mm pistol" i reply which leaves the boys with a shocked expression on their faces

"Correct, try to aim for the head" said Leo, handing me the gun.

I began taking the safety off and lined up my shot, pressing the trigger I hit right in the heart. I turned around to see them all clapping at me, I began laughing at their silly behaviour.

" i know im fucking amazing" i say pretending to flick my hair over my shoulder.

"Which one do you prefer?" Silvio questions

"Knives for sure" I smile, picking up the knife and hitting the forehead of the dummy.

" I knew this was a mistake letting you train," says Silvio under his breath.

I laughed and began wrapping my hands.