[7]

•??? POV•
I went back home and took the photo's I took from stalking Eunbi.Wow,she never change but just wait one day I will do a revenge to you and kill Wonho.

NO ONE CAN HAVE HER.SHE'S MINE EUNBI IS MINE AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY.

My obsession towards her will always be the same!I started laughing hysterically and throwing stuff from the table.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME EUNBI.I WILL NOT
LET HIM WITH YOU!"
•••
"Hey!Eunbi!"Johnny snapped me out of my thoughts."Are you okay?"Johnny ask.

"Hm?Yeah I'm okay"I snapped out of my thoughts."Oh,yes!Wonho say our wedding will be next 2 weeks actually!"I say in excitement.

"Really?Awww,my little Eunbi will get marry"Johnny ruffle Eunbi hair to a mess.

"Yah!"Eunbi fixes her hair."Will you meet Wonho after this?"Johnny ask.

"I dont know yet but maybe when our wedding is getting near then i will greet him on his office to have a little date before having the wedding"Eunbi said as she swing her leg.

"Oh,I think i gotta go now.Tell Jihyo I already leave"Eunbi said in a hurry.

"Alright"Johnny wave his hand before Eunbi left."Oh-" Johnny saw Jihyo."Jihyo!"Johnny wave his hand to signal her.

"Where's Eunbi?"Jihyo ask."Well,she left since she have something in the office"Johnny tell.

"Oh,alright then"Jihyo nod.Johnny and Jihyo started talking.
•Eunbi POV•
"I'm sorry for being a little bit late"Eunbi tries to catch her breath.

"Oh,it's okay.Anyways,your partner is there waiting for you"Jongho pointed on Hyungwon.

"But we don't have any meeting yet?" Eunbi ask in confusion also scared in the same time.

"Ohh,well he wants to meet you at a cafe.Thats why I told you to come here"Jongho exclaimed.

"Oh..okay then"Eunbi approach to Hyungwon.

"What do you want?"Eunbi ask at Hyungwon.Hyungwon said nothing and dragged her to somewhere private.

"Do you really need to marry Wonho?"Hyungwon ask."Why do you care about it?"Eunbi rolls her eyes.

"decline the marriage or I will make you suffer" Hyungwon said.

"why would I care?You cannot control it"Eunbi wanted to left the scene.

"I STILL LOVE YOU"Hyungwon shout.Eunbi got goosebumps because she knows if Hyungwon shout it means Hyungwon is angry.

Eunbi stay silent and went to the toilet.She started throwing up.She went home quickly knowing now she has a fever.
ahh Hyungwon why you gonna do this.Also this is random but you can call me "Writer Kasper" since if you want to know. I hope you enjoy this and I will try my best to update a lot