•T•

Song: BUTTER

BY

B...T...S

Lyrics: No ice in my wrist , I'm that n-ice guy.

Omg , butter!🙈

Oh Mr.Dynamite , we are so sorry😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fate was at it again. Fate was playing its tricks again, fate had began doing it things again.

Why?

That was what I asked myself. Why of all the the times,fate chose now? Of all the situations I could be thrown in,  of all the instances that I could be caught in,this was it?Maybe there was a better situation for them to find out other than this one.

I was cursed,I knew I was.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

I froze, my whole body trembled with adrenaline and fear as the guy spoke, standing beside him was a girl I most definitely know to be part of the entertainment industry. They were holding hands. He closed in , entering wholely , the girl stared at me wide eyed and the male ,he glared at me like a predator.

"Who are you and why are you in here ?"

He lowly demanded.

"Ya what is-"

Another set of guys entered, one was speaking but his words seem to die in his throat when he spotted me.

More males and females.

"U-uhh,what is going on here?"

I was thankful my face was covered. I watched them fill the room, confusion and suspicion on their faces.

I couldn't move,my eyes were wide ,like a deer caught in the headlight. In fact, I was actually caught in the headlight so there was no need to use "like".
"Hy-hyung,what is going on here?"

One short male asked, glancing behind me and I knew he was asking Yoongi. Yoongi didn't speak,he didn't react  and I didn't dare meet his gaze.

Namjoon was the last to appear with who I was sure you be his soulmate. My heart thumped against my chest in fear. He eyed me for a while, eyes confused.

"U-uh...are we supposed to let this person pass?"

Namjoon asked awkwardly,pointing a finger at the door he was currently blocking.

He looked at the rest for a while but no one answered him.

"There will be no need for that ".

That guy, I couldn't quite remember or decipher between them , who was who . The same ebony haired guy locks guy who had first seen me and shouted. He looked young, his hair was long, eyes dark with a thin lip and a fairly pale skin.

He eyed me accusingly.  He was glaring at me with hostility and when he began to approach,I retreated, my knees trembling helplessly.

"Its you, isn't it ? You are the one, hyung's soulmate , right?"

My already wide eyes doubled. I choked on my breath and began hyperventilating right after. He came close to the extent that he was invading my personal space. One thing was clear, he didn't like me,not one bit. Years of receiving that hostile look has made it easy for me to know if someone doesn't like me.