✭cнαρτєr23✭

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"In your room, now!" Sameer yelled but Naina did not budge.

"Child, I am Richard, your father. I know I should have come back earlier to take you but I couldn't. I love you so much, child. There's no need to stay with this bastard. We can go back home, Naina." The man spoke.

"If you loved me you would have never left me, Richard." Naina snapped.

"I am sorry for that, child. But trust me you don't have to suffer anymore. Nobody can force you for anything. You don't have to stay in this forced connubial bond with this man. I have come here to take you back home child." Richard replied to her as his eyes softened a bit.

"‘She's the blood in my veins. Air in my lungs. She's the bright, the only hopeful light in my tortured darkness. I'm warning you, Richard. Don't you dare take her away from me!" 
Sameer bawled, Naina inhaled a sharp gasp. Xander sighed as he noticed the situation worsening.

"Don't trust him child."Richard warned Naina.

"That's exactly what he said about you. I trust him the most so just shut up and leave!" Naina replied angrily.

"Silva, take her to the room. I need to speak about a few things with him." Sameer said. Xander shook his head and dragged Naina to his room. He made her sit and handed her a glass of water. He tugged her hair strands and made her look at him.

"Don't ruin a good today by thinking about how bad your yesterday was, kiddo. Just let it go." 

"I can't, Xan. I can't let it go every time. It does hurt, why don't they understand? Everybody leaves me. I am that bad, Xan?" 

"You are thinking too much kiddo. You are too precious." He replied as he placed his palm on her head gently.

"Please don't go, Xan." 
Xander smiled, his eyes held a twinkle of  kindness that would always  make him a better person than anybody was. Naina threw her arms around his neck and held him close sobbing softly against his hard frame. Xander rested his cheek on her head. 

"I wish you were with me, forever.
But that's not possible, kiddo. Dad had called me yesterday. It has been more than a week since I stayed here.I have to go back, Naina."

"I will miss my teddy and the only friend I have in this huge mansion."
She said holding on to him more tightly. Xander just giggled at her words and kissed her forehead gently.

"I had said to Mr. Maheshwari that I would speak to that man but he always does what he wishes." 

"Sameer does such things because he genuinely cares for you. You would end up crying after you speak to that person."