1 - The Money the Man Gave

There I was, lying on the concrete ground, trying to put my tiny blanket under my body so I get more of a comfortable surface to sit on. Unfortunately the blanket wasn't large enough for that. I was in pain.  The hard jagged floor that was below my legs. While I was trying my method that didn't work correctly, I tipped it over with a sudden gasp as I heard the metal clatter on the ground. An empty bucket. An empty, mini metal bucket. With a paper flipped around. The side I picked it up at was a sticky side, and when I turned it around, it said the sign in all caps. "PLEASE DONATE £1, MORE IF YOU CAN."
The sign fell of, didn't stick that well.
The I realised I had no glue. The only thing I could use as glue, saliver. There I got all the saliver I could swallowed up in my mouth, then licked my finger. I started rubbing my finger over the side with dryed up saliver as glue. I then stuck the sign back on the bucket, then placed it the right way up by my side. The only thing I had to keep me warm was a thin, fur coat and a small blanket that didnt even reach my knees. The paper sign stuck on amazingly and it worked out. My grin turned to a frown when everyone in the streets walked passed not even notice me. I looked down with an upset expression on my face. In the corner of my eye, I saw a ginger orange four legged animal crawl a few steps.
It had triangular cat eyes. It was a cat.
"Bey, stay here, " I snapped, pulling my pet towards me in my arms.
Then I heard a clattter on the ground. It rang in my eyes. I suddenly gently put Bey back on the ground and pulled my head up. It was it. A golden, reflective surface. A coin. Money. Finally. It sped downwards onto the floor from someone's pocket. You know what? Who cares? Who cares where it came from? I've never seen another one in my life, so I better pick it up before someone else does. I scooped up the coin in my hands, and saw my face reflect on the material. I dropped it in my bucket, giving it another clatter. But that sadly wasn't enough to buy a house. The amount of money I wished they dropped, no, not even money, this instead:

Congratulations!
You have won the lottery
£100000000000000000000000

Gazing at the people inside the city, I suddenly saw this one male walk up to me, crouch down and gave me something.  A green piece of paper. It said £10. I suddenly popped up with excitment. £10 for me is £100 for a normal person. But it wasn't just that bill. It was many £10 bills. Enough to probably add up to the amount of money that could afford an apartment to stay in until I get enough money to buy a house.  I did the math in my head and it all added up to a thousand pounds. And plus that one penny I stole, it counted up to ten thousand and one pounds. The man smiled at me and walked off with the money in my hands. I then immediantly put all the money in my bucket, put my fur coat on, left my blanket behind, grabbed Bey in one hand, the bucket in another. I walked to the nearest apartment, called River House, it said it costes £150. Just the perfect amount. I swung open the doors of the apartment block, my body drippy, clammy wet and cold. I panted at least 20 times with my hands on my kness then ran over to the staff.
"Greetings, who are yo-"
"Hello I'd like to rent this apartment, " I demanded, slamming one hundred and fifty pounds onto the table.
"O--kay?" the staff said. "But are you sure, first? It's very suicidal to do so."
"I don't care. That's just a trick, " I panted. "Give me my room key."
"Don't say I didn't warn you, " the staff replied as they gave me a metal key.
"Thanks, " I replied, running up to my room.
On the key it said the words, ROOM 5. I ran upstairs and stopped suddenly when I saw a door that noted, Room 5. I twisted the key into the keyhole opening the door, and they I saw a clean, nice room. There was a white bed and they bedsheets looked clean, and everything about it was just perfect. This could last me a few months until I get more money, well about 4 years at the most. Bey crawled onto the bed and sat down. Finally not having to lie on a concrete ground. I hung up my fur coat on the peg onto the wooden door. I lied in bed, thankful for...basically everything.
I opened a drawer of the bedside table and put all the money in. Even the penny. And I still had that leftover bucket. I decided to use it as a bin and put it next to my wardrobe/closet. I didn't really have any clothes yet...just the basic ripped clothes I was wearing now..but as soon as I can I'll go shopping. I was thankful for the staff when I realised the fridge was already full of food. I didn't have to buy any food. This food could probably last me a year...Looks like I'm not living on one crumb of a biscuit once every year, I thought with my mouth drooling with hunger. I couldn't take it. I knew I had to save it...who cares about saving it? This incredible amount of food source is just awesome.  Strawberry's, apples. bananna's, everything. Even the unhealthy foods, biscuits, chocolate, crisps. My hands were ful, 3 things in one hand 4 in the other. They were all food. I tipped them onto my bed, and began to feast. This was amazing. Again, my last "thank you's" to the man who gave the money. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have survived another year on the streets. And it was all because...

...The Money the Man Gave.