Daddy Nightbot

11:11 PM

     Sybil slid out of bed quietly as to not wake Ally up. Slowly and quietly, she started to get ready to sneak out of the apartment as she had done many times before. She slid on her shoes, grabbed her keys and opened the apartment door hoping it wouldn't creak. Luckily, it didn't but the keys jangled. Sybil winced as Ally stirred in bed. After they settled down, Sybil let out a small sigh and walked out of the door. She quickly made her way down to the parking lot and turned on the car. She started making her way down to the train station while singing along to Taylor Swift's "False God" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:28 PM

     Sybil arrived at the train station and ran to the platform they had agreed to meet at. She eagerly looked around as she knew that she would be arriving soon. She saw bright headlights and knew she had arrived. Her heart started racing as she started getting out of the car. There she was, Nightbot, or Daddy Nightbot as she would call her on nights such as this. She walked towards Sybil making direct eye contact. Sybil could feel her heart beating like a drum. Nightbot swiftly approached her and pinned her against a pillar. She put her mouth near Sybil's ear and seductively whispered, "Hello my good girl, have you been good?"

     "Y-yes, I have, Daddy Nightbot" Sybil tremmored. 

     "Good. I missed your juicy, moist, secret tunnel hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole" she muttered

     "Please fuck my moist canal good, Daddy"

     "As you wish, Princess" 

[Graphic Warning (mostly not for stream)] there are a lot of inside jokes from stream if you want to read it silently though

She walked her over to a bench where Nightbot sat down and spread her legs. She looked up at her expectantly. 

     "Get on your knees, Princess," she demanded.

Sybil obeyed and slowly unbuckled her pants slowly while looking directly at her and biting her lip. She pulled down Nightbot's jeans and her underwear and saw oil leaking from her WAP. It was a bit mechanical but she had done this several times so she didn't care anymore. She started liking and slurping like she was eating an ice cream on a hot day. 

     "Don't tease me, baby." she scowled. 

And suddenly Sybil started kissing it. Nightbot did not expect it so she threw her head back and moaned loudly. She grabbed Sybil's hair and pushed her head down. Sybil could feel Daddy getting closer and right before she came, she removed her mouth making her groan. 

     "Fuck me, Daddy Nightbot." 

     "Oh I will. You will pay for that. After tonight, you won't be able to walk," she threatened. "Bend over," Nightbot ordered. Sybil obeyed on grabbed on tightly onto the bench, she knew she would need to. "Remember, it's okay to shit on me, Sybil. I know you have a shit kink." 

     "Oh you know me so well," she smiled.

     Nightbot put in the strap and prepared her member at Sybil's moist entrance. And suddenly, without warning, she went in. 

     "FUCK ME, DADDY NIGHTBOT!" Sybil yelled as her grip on the bench tightened. "Fuck me so hard! Harder than Mothman!" 

     "As you wish, darling. Just don't forget to join the Chaos Gang discord." Nightbot smirked, enjoying how desperate she was. 

     "I won't," she said quietly.

      "Good. And now for your reward." She started thrusting herself into Sybil's wet, moist, juicy hole.

     "Faster! Faster, Daddy Nightbot!" Sybil screamed as Daddy Nightbot started to speed up. She started to rub herself and remembered the first time they fucked. She tried put her boob in Nightbot's mouth but couldn't because she was too flat. She knew that the "bottom in the streets, top in the streets" was bullshit but she couldn't tell stream that.

     The sounds of moans, grunts, screams, heavy breathing and the occasional sound of Sybil shitting echoed through the station.

     "Shit, I'm getting close," Nightbot said to her. 

     "Me too."

    They came at the same time. Nightbot's mechanical oil dripped into Sybil's moist canal and some dripped down her legs. She pulled out and she sat down on the bench, moaning as her legs shook.

[Graphic Warning Done. Recap: Nightbot has a mechanical WAP, Sybil is flat and has a shit kink, Sybil is a bottom, and Nightbot wants you to join the Chaos Gang Discord]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:23 AM

Sybil started to put her clothes back on, "that was ama-". She noticed a bat with two strangely familiar red orbs staring right at her from the roof. And then the bat flew away. 

     "You were saying, darling?"

Sybil snapped back to focus.

     "Uh yeah....you were wonderful." 

     "I'm glad you liked it because I can do more. Call me again and I'll show you," Nightbot smirked.

     "Please do, Daddy," Sybil pleaded. She checked her watch. "I have to go now. But I'll call you later," she said as she got ready to leave.

     "Okay, darling. Call me," she said. 

     "I will!" Sybil hollered as she walked out of the station. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     On the way home, Sybil couldn't stop thinking about that bat. There was something familiar, yet unsettling about it's eyes. Almost....angry. Like they knew what was going on. 

     Stop overthinking it! It was just a dumb bat, Sybil. Nothing else. 

She scolded herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:40 AM

     Sybil quietly creaked the door open to the apartment and slipped in quietly. She was stopped in her tracks when she noticed the light of the room her and Ally shared was on.