The Secret

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:41 AM

     Sybil froze. The light was on. There were two possibilities. One, there was an intruder, which she preferred over possibility number two. Two, the more likely one, Ally had woken up and seen that Sybil wasn't there. 

     Fuck me!,  Sybil thought, What am I going to do now? You know what? Fuck it! I'm going to go right in there and see what's going on. 

     They started making their way towards the room. They slightly nudged the door open, and there was Ally. Sitting on the edge of the bed. Waiting for Sybil. 

     "Where have you been? You've been gone for more than an hour," Ally demanded.

     "I-uh-I...Went to the store" Sybil stuttered

     "Liar," he called them "I know where you were. I tried to give you a chance to confess and you screwed it up. Nightbot? Really?" Ally's red orbs of eyes bore into Sybil's soul, making Sybil anxious and terrified.

     How could they possibly found have found out? I left no evidence! Nothing at all! I was super careful. There was no way he could have found out.  Sybil wondered.

      "I'm sorry! I couldn't resist the way she talked to me. Always telling me to join the Chaos Gang Discord," Sybil said as she bit her lip, remembering the way Nightbot spoke to her. 

     "How long have you been seeing her?" they interrogated.

     "A month now," Sybil admitted.

     "A whole month! Gods I can't believe you!" she sighed.

     "I'm really sorry, Ally. I never wanted to hurt you. But...Nightbot kept talking to me every ten minutes and I didn't know what to do!," Ally glared at Sybil, her red eyes almost seeming to..glow. 

     "You won't be seeing Nightbot anymore. Right?" she said slowly. Almost hypnotizingly. And really seductively. 

    "I..wont...be...seeing...Nightbot...anymore," Sybil said. What am I doing? It's almost like my lips are moving by themselves. I will continue seeing Nightbot. "No! I am going to see Nightbot. I'm sorry, Ally. I love you but I enjoy seeing Nightbot."  

     "You know what? I didn't want to pull this card. I didn't want you to find out but, you've hurt me. So I'm going to tell you," they smirked.

      What are they talking about? What could they possibly use to try to hurt me? He has nothing against me!  Sybil thought. 

     "I've been seeing Mothman. Your ex," Ally said with a menacing smile.