epic pog pog

Sonic's POV:

I walked down the street, it was raining and the middle of the night. I sobbed as I remembered what happened.
Tails....that BASTARD cheated on me with Amy! All because Amy has big honky mommy milkers...well..according to deviantart.
I hummed my favorite song, 'Chug jug with you' as I walked to my friends house.
I arrived and knocked on the door.

"Dababy...you there?" I ask, he opens the door.

________

Dababy's POV:

"Sonic! Why are tou crying..?" I ask, holding his hands and leading him inside.

"Tails...he...he cheated on me! " Sonic yelled out in a sob.

"That bitch....you wait right here Sonic. " I say.

I go outside and transform into Dababy car. I find Tails and run him over. I arrive back home, covered in blood.

"Oh god! Dababy! What happened?" Sonic ran up to me.

"I'm fine, Tails on the other hand...." I began.

"Dababy...you didn't.." Sonic looked at me with fear.

"Baby, I had to....why don't we play some Among Us and do some tiktok dances?" I suggest, his eyes light up.

________

Sonic's POV:

We played some Among Us for awhile. I was so sussy. We dance to WAP, felt like my god damn balls were gonna fall off.

"Dababy-kun...I love you!" I say, Dababy looks at me.

"Sonic-chan...I love you too." Dababy responded.

We made out on the couch and lets just say, things got heated quickly.

The next morning, I beat Amy to a bloody pulp with Dababy as we ran away to start our new life in the Atlantic ocean.

THE END <3