꧁Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴛʏ and Aftermath꧂

Rumi(Mirko) POV:
It was about 2 hours into the party, Hawks and Dabi had done nothing but goof off and play beer pong with the other students at the party. Then all of a sudden Dabi had to leave. Something about his little brother? But we didn't see him for around 4 months. Hawks was really worried. You could tell by the way he was constantly looking down at the screen of his phone. Now don't get me wrong. I was worried about Dabi, but I had a feeling he wasn't going to show back up for a while.
(Time skip 5 years later)
Hawks POV:
I kicked my feet up in one of the chairs beside Present Mic, knowing he'd probably kick my feet out for Eraser to sit there. I leaned my head back in the chair and closed my eyes, thinking about how Old guy was doing. Even if it had almost been 6 years. I mean is Rumi and I the only ones that cared about Touya's disappearance? I looked up to see Endeavor-san staring at me with an eyebrow raised. "Did you sleep last night?" He said sounding a bit like a jackass. "No, cause I actually care that Touya still isn't back home after 5 years." I said getting a bit angered at him. "Hawks calm down, we'll find him soon!" Rumi added in. "I hope so" i said as I walked off to my patrol shift.
Endeavor POV:
I know that Hawks is only 20 but sometimes I want to melt his hair off his head. He used to know my son Touya, he ran away around 6 years ago. After Rei burned Shoto's face, he disappeared. But I've told mostly everyone he passed away in a fire. It made enough sense because he couldn't keep his quirk from burning the skin on his face, arms, etc... I always wanted him to stop trying when he was around 6-7. But he never listened.
-𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-
Tonight Hawks and I are on night patrol. Suddenly we see big, blue, hot waves of fire and heat. We ran-... well Hawks flew. But we got to the scene of the villain sighting. "Dabi..." my least favorite of them all.
Hawks POV:
"Dabi..." Endeavor always disliked Dabi, but I have to say this villain was probably the hottest one out of the League Of Villains. I guess I stared off, cause in the next 5 minutes I hear- "Ahh the wing hero" Dabi was now standing in front of me, and Endeavor was crouched down on the ground. "Endeavor-san!" I tried to run to help, but Dabi pushed me to the ground. As he walked away, he said one of the strangest things, "I'll be seeing you more often, #2"
And that was the last I heard from him for about 11 months. Then I got a text. A text from Touya's old phone.
The text read: Meet me at the usual spot, like we did as kids.
I just stared at the message. Is he really alive? Is this him? I texted Rumi and told her to come with me.
Dabi POV:
After almost 6 years I finally made contact with Hawks again. Hawks was different, more on edge? I feel like my disappearance led to this possibly. I arrive at the same old building we used to have parties. Even if I had only been to one as a teenager. I waited for about an hour before I heard something land on the roof and someone pull up in the driveway. He must've brought Rumi. As I sit in the windowsill he walks in with Rumi. I hid my face in my jacket trying to cover my scars. "We were told to come here by Touya.." Rumi had a voice change that's for sure. "Right person, right place." I reply being a bit sarcastic. "Wait a minute— You're not Touya... YOU'RE DABI!" Hawks said getting a bit more on edge. "Surprised?"
———————————————————————————
Sorry for this one being a little short, but hey it's longer that the first one so!
Word count: 692
<Fox Out :)>