Gang of Friends

Hello all
Once again I welcome my readers to my story...
I wish to hear some comments regarding my story...

*********It begins here************

"It's all because of you" an old lady yelled at rishi which he made her fell in ground...

Because of his popularity,he just thrown away the money in that lady's face.

The old lady is screaming that,"Don't be too arrogant,you will pay for it"

He never listen her words and get into the car.

He reached the college.

Rishi,shreya,Roopa,Vikranth and Mirnalini are friends and same in status.

Nisha is different from above gang, a topper from rich family.But she respect and help others.

These gangs used to tease the first, second year students and love to get caught by professors,Dean's,etc...

They can't stop being rude,tease others, mischievous,etc.

They are final year students and they want to enjoy life by hurting others, unnecessary friends,but life holds a mystery for them .....

One day, Rithika a professor announced about their IV visit along with a tour for their class ....

So the class is so happy and rithika is happy for them

Rithika:

She is a sweet professor,who won't raise her voice or don't know to hurt

She is a sweet professor,who won't raise her voice or don't know to hurt ...but she advise and change the behaviour of students when they are going in a wrong way and help for needy students.

Everybody in that class loves her except that gang of monsters.

Using this personality,the gang used to give awkward sounds,unwanted comments about her class...make her feel worse professor...

She complained about this to Dean,but he can't take action because of their parents in high position....

Eventhough if they are not studying well,they will score good marks or atleast get pass illegally because of the power...

He says,"Everyone has a family,just to correct these stupid gang,I can't lose my heaven of life"

So, Rithika is ashamed of herself and Dean.

As a professor,who wants to create others career with colourful wings most importantly, teach discipline to new generation but only because of their fame and money, our staffs getting hesitated and nervous just by watching them...

What kind of life is this???she shouted.......from her innervoice.

she wants to change them with positive mindset, concentrate on their studies ... make their life beautiful....

Rithika,Will she make this true???
What will happen in their college tour.
Will these gang change as rithika's wish

********

Kindly let me know if there is any improvement on my story guys....
Thanks for the support in advance.....