Stranger or well known. #Riansh OS

Hello guys. Here is a new OS of mine. I hope you like it and do comment with your feedback in the comments.
So let's start.
Vansh's POV starts:
It was a normal and a hectic business day. Nothing special has happened in that day. I just have finished my work at the company and I wasn't in the mood to go to the house so I just start roaming in the street without having any exact destination.
Her image wasn't able to be removed from my mind.
I wasn't knowing does she is just found on my brain and imagination or she really exits. I really don't know how a person could dream of another person in every single detail of that person without even knowing that person.
Yesterday, I have dreamed of a very beautiful and amazing girl.
She was looking at me in a very special and romantic look.

She was having a very cute and amazing expressions.
She was like an angel.
I can't forget her look.
Every single detail of her can't be forgotten.
I was feeling very comfortable and relaxed while she was very close to me.
I can't forget what has happened during that dream.
That dream was unforgettable. I will always remember that dream as if it is a true stuff. Actually, I really wish that this dream could be true and I could meet her.
That dream was like a very relaxation moment to me.
She has came from nowhere.
She was looking so stunning and she was so different and unique.
She was wearing a very hot clothes.

I was very surprised seeing her in front of me

I wasn't knowing her, but I was feeling that I know her very much.
Me(in my dream): Who are you? Does I know you? I feel that there is a connection between us.
She comes closer to me.

She: I'm your soul mate Vansh

She: I'm your soul mate Vansh. I'm your true love that you kept searching about her and you weren't finding her. I'm your perfect partner that you were dreaming to have her.
I wasn't understanding anything from what she was saying.
I wasn't believing that I could be engaged to a girl that I don't know her.
I was making her very close to me.

Me: I feel the connection that is between us, but I don't know you. I feel that you are that girl that I was searching about her.
She: This is the same connection that I feel it towards you Vansh. I kept waiting for you a lot, but you didn't have came. So I decided to come to you. We don't have to wait for more time without being together. You and I are meant to be together so we mustn't waste any single moment without being that close to each other.
I has hugged her very closely to me.