1. Introduction

It has been 8 centuries since the discovery of type 2 male.

What is a type 2 male?

It is a physical state that allows a man to become naturally pregnant. But this type of man have difficulty is reproducing with women. Out of 100 type 2 Male only 1 can reproduce with a woman.

According to the well written historical documents, during the Han dynasty the male empress of the 4th emperor became pregnant and gave birth to the crown prince and the 5th emperor. But according to the 1st Han emperor's personal dairy,the previous dynasty, the pei dynasty s last emperor (who was known for burning all his courtiers alive in the royal court and strangling everyone is the capital) had an Male empress who was pregnant and was burnt alive by the courtiers and capital's citizens at the royal alter for being a monster in the emperor's absence. When emperor pei came back to the royal palace he could not find his empress and when he heard of the tragedy that happened to his empress he went mad with grief and killed everyone around him. He became the most vicious emperor of his dynasty. Until the civil war started and Han zi ren the first emperor of the great Han dynasty took his victory flag to the imperial palace. There he saw the magnetic emperor pei smiling from the dragon throne and his last words were, 'I hope you never have to go through what I have been through.' No body knew how he died. But han zi ren did not kill him.

Little master long yawned, thinking why this biology professor was taking a dip in history. Yes, Biology. You people must have understood what was going on by reading the upper half. Oh,those who have forgotten me i am the storyteller. Ta..ta...taa....

Ok then.

Little master long never understood why people treat type 2 male as women. Yes,they can birth children but they were not women. And normally they were pretty much considered as you know what ~_~.But he didn't like it. Everyone expected him to get married and have children after graduation. But he wants to be like his brother. His brother is a type 2 male and he is a major general and he has a girlfriend. His brother was well mannered and cultured. That is when he needed to be😋.Unlike his older sister always being nice and playing white lotus 🤮.who would say that his older brother and sister were twins.

Anyway, today is starting of his summer holiday and he on the way home.Actually three steps away from the main door. Right then,he head an animal scream. Well no it was his brother yelling, "no,dad no.you can't force me to marry. never!!!what about  mia?"

Daddy long: "that girl doesn't deserve you."

Yang:"that's not for you to decide."

Daddy long:"ok,you can be with her, while you leave your patriot feeling giving  job."

Yang:"no,i won't. i love my job."

Daddy long:"that's not my problem. Either you marry or you quit. Let's see if you love your job or you girl."

Little master long:what is going on?